Identify Looking for a very old fantasy RPG game

Aug 29, 2023
This is going to be a long shot, but I played this game in the mid-to-late 1990s, but no longer remember where/how I found it nor even its title.

You played as a female protagonist, a young (but still 18+) woman. The gameplay was similar to The Legend of Zelda, in that you moved around in the world to travel from location to location, but could also have random encounters in the wilderness. The world was split into multiple areas; I think there was some kind of encounter you had to beat in order to travel between areas, or perhaps it was just tougher and more frequent wilderness encounters - I just know I only ever reached one area other than the starting zone, and I didn't last long. Reaching another location changed your view from the current zone to that location (e.g. a town), again similar to Zelda when Link reaches a town.

Combat was, I think, more akin to Final Fantasy, in that it was turn-based and you had just a few simple options (a la FF's "Fight, Magic, Flee"). I could be wrong, I don't remember for sure.

The "naughty" stuff was mostly relegated to the game over screens, and was still images (or perhaps (very) short loops showing tiny movement, e.g. I seem to recall a pair of fingers pinching a nipple - but that could have been a still image combined with my imagination). There were also such images at other points of the game, such as making it to a new area. One such image I recall had the female protagonist lying on her back naked or mostly naked while a group of dwarfs (or gnomes?) swarmed over her, grabbing and groping her; I think this was the result of losing a fight to a group of dwarfs (or gnomes?), but however it was obtained I saw it frequently.