Identify Looking For A VN I Once Played (Solved)

Mar 5, 2020
My first time on the asking end of one of these threads, but scenes from a VN I played in either late 2019 or early 2020 came back to me a few weeks ago, and it's driving me nuts that I can't find it again for curiosity's sake. I don't remember the title or even the plot, but I've come up with enough details that I think someone out there can point it out to me. Even though I know I found it on another gaming site since I was unaware of F95's treasure trove at the time, I'd be shocked if it wasn't here as well...

3DCG, male protag, pretty early development at the time (I want to say v0.3 or 0.4).

MC lives alone, other than a dog who he interacts with at the beginning.

MC meets woman, they have sex, he spies on her teen daughter who is doing a topless (I think) dance routine in her room. She is wearing green and yellow striped socks.

MC returns home to find his house ablaze, and has the "oh no" realization that the dog was trapped inside.

The version I played concluded with MC meeting a female investigator who had a visible chest tattoo.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Mar 5, 2020
Wow, I would have never guessed it was that game! Now I'm going to have to check out what's all been added since then...

Thanks a bunch!!!!

Reactions: sc0rps