Identify Looking for a VN incest game

husky3ze

Jul 5, 2020
Hi, need help. I've been trying to find it to no luck. I believe its one of the early ones I started with playing adult vn.

The only part that I can remember is that the MC has a Mother and 2 sisters. And they do yoga together. There is this one scene wherein they have sex while doing yoga and then they do yoga while naked as well. Then they live in kind of like an apartment that you can explore in free roam kinda thing. Artstyle is similar to dreams of desire, milfy city etc. .... i can vividly remember that the older sister is wearing like black and white? And that the little sister is a lil techy? Also i believe that the option is landlord by default but u can set it to incest manually or dl a patch...if that helps.

I know its hard to find the right one with just that description but please just drop something and I'll investigate the images to the title dropped hoping to find it. I really appreciate!

husky3ze

Jul 5, 2020
So sorry. I think I may have found it. Man of the house. Unfortunately, I do not have a working computer right now so I'm going to find an android port of the game and try to play it and see if it is what I was looking for. Will post here if so.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Description definitely fits the game Man of the House and to have incest in this game you have to additionally install incest patch.
But unfortunately you won't be able to check out this game on android because the dev never made a port to android and since game is made in Unity and not Ren'Py there's no way someone else is going to port it to android.