Seeking Looking for a VN

ashbash21

Mar 14, 2018
looking for a quality VN that allows you to put your name in as the main character

to me feels like it adds something to the VN

thanks for any suggestions

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Woah, there are thousands out there, any specific kinks or genres that should be included?

I mean yeah, you can play ours (Click the image in my signature ;) ) ;) But also thousands of others have that functionality... well most of the VN's have it nowadays...

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
upload_2018-4-8_22-15-50.png Ashbash21 "Toheart2" In this game you can add your name in it. Tho i dont know if this game suits your taste. It's a abit drama then pure love story. Of couse this game is 100% translated to english.

ashbash21

Mar 14, 2018
Woah, there are thousands out there, any specific kinks or genres that should be included?

I mean yeah, you can play ours (Click the image in my signature ;) ) ;) But also thousands of others have that functionality... well most of the VN's have it nowadays...
Well i have played your game loved it /honestly im pretty much into anything do like a bit of incest lesbian maybe hypno/but aslong as its well done and has a lot of sex im fine with it and its nice if theres a lot of content/latley been into DMD,my sweet neighbours,melody and dreams of desire but already completed them :/ so looking for more like them

Reactions: Palanto

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Tried Love and Submission? Pretty good game, veqvil just released an update to it ;) Or Depraved Awakening? Or Long Live the Princess? :D Well I could go on and on, there are just too many to count anymore :) I love daddy is usually a suggestion by a good guy roaming this board ;) He says it's one of the better incest games with iirc 8 endings or so :)

ashbash21

Mar 14, 2018
Tried Love and Submission? Pretty good game, veqvil just released an update to it ;) Or Depraved Awakening? Or Long Live the Princess? :D Well I could go on and on, there are just too many to count anymore :) I love daddy is usually a suggestion by a good guy roaming this board ;) He says it's one of the better incest games with iirc 8 endings or so :)
finished depraved awakening /i will try love and submission and long live the princess /i tried i love daddy but tbh didnt like the art style / if you could think of more games with the sort of art style like depraved awakening with a decent amount of content id be very great full :) thanks for the reply

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
finished depraved awakening /i will try love and submission and long live the princess /i tried i love daddy but tbh didnt like the art style / if you could think of more games with the sort of art style like depraved awakening with a decent amount of content id be very great full :) thanks for the reply
Well that's a little more difficult :D But if some come to mind I'll tell you right away ;) If you can find some in this skill class I'd be happy to hear the names :D

ashbash21

Mar 14, 2018
Well that's a little more difficult :D But if some come to mind I'll tell you right away ;) If you can find some in this skill class I'd be happy to hear the names :D
well i found a few that caught my attention that i will test out soon

My new roomate / Life is good / Legal today / my little princess/ life is good peaked my interest and it had a tag under mind control which made me have to get it / art style not as good as Depraved Awekening but not too bad :)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
well i found a few that caught my attention that i will test out soon

My new roomate / Life is good / Legal today / my little princess/ life is good peaked my interest and it had a tag under mind control which made me have to get it / art style not as good as Depraved Awekening but not too bad :)
Depraved Awakening is top tier art, if I'm honest. As far as story goes though, only Wicked Choices and Coceter Chronicles come close to competing. I see you're interested in Life is Good, as was I, until it was killed by patreon and the developers had a falling out. They rushed the ending giving it a completed tag, but in reality it was abandoned. MLP is one I never got around to playing, it gives off a very strong vibe of being forced. My New Roommate has a few fans, and I won't fault you for playing it, I'm just not as into the curvy girls in it.

Sisterly Lust is a fun game that allows you to name not only the MC but all your sisters. In it you have various romantic routes, one with mom and each sister, as well as 3 or 4 other sexual options outside the house...

I'm pretty sure you get to name the MC in Dreams of Desire, which also has the mind control tag, and its one that has art on the same scale as Depraved Awakening, though not quite the same level of writing.

Babysitter is a great game, however you might not like the art as much as Depraved Awakening, it is certainly a good game where you name the MC

IIRC Parental Love also allows you to name the MC, again, great game, and I like the character art in this one a lot.

As you mentioned mind control I'll add another shout out to Long Live the Princess, since it has mind control.

Palanto was being modest when he suggested their game, Wicked Choices. The art might not be quite as good as Depraved Awakening, but its story is great and its definitely worth playing. You might even like it, for a number of spoiler laden reasons.

I'm the one Palanto was talking about, in relation to suggesting I Love Daddy. Its too bad you don't care too much for the art, because its a seriously fun game, with plenty of sexual content and actually 10 endings.

Oh, and I forgot My Sweet Neighbors, again good art, sweet story, and you name the MC.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Oh! I have a special request to! I'm looking for VN, where you can play a young man who seduces girls!