[R>Artist 2D] [R>Writer] [S>Programmer] Share Looking for a writer and an artist to start a game

ZeldruckX

Feb 9, 2018
Hello everyone!
I'm here to find people to start a new project with.

Project:
The project is to make game with similar mechanics to and use them to tell a story.
Fetishes and characters would develop through the ages and unlock more and more kink, depending on the era in which we are.

There will be a main story that will develop over the ages and choices that will impact the game and how things play out, as well as other minor content.

Looking for:
- Writer
- 2d Artist

Employment Type:
- Revshare with patreon

- Here
- Discord: Zeldruck#4488

Additional comments:
A good part of the programming is already done.

Have a good day!

Last edited:

golrim

Aug 17, 2020
I'm a 2d artist mostly focusing on pixel art for my own game, but I'm also looking for other projects to join to help improve my skills. If you don't mind having your game in pixel art style I can be your artist and I'm open to different styles of pixel art if you wish me to try them out.

My discord is: Golrim#4647

Edit: I should also note I haven't played Reigns before but I have played games like it by design and concept so I am familiar with how that game works.

BrightStuff

Jan 19, 2023
We are a writing duo who would love to work on your game. Would really like to discuss ideas with you as this seems like a super interesting project. Sent you a friend request.

ZeldruckX

Feb 9, 2018
Hey, we are still looking for a writer, feel free to contact me for more details on the project!

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
I dunno, maybe I'm too old for this kind of things, but some tips:
Try to specify a setting - magical magic, generic fantasy shi...world, science fiction or some less known genres, like starwars saga featuring microbes living in an eye of dinosaur.
Maybe you'd like to specify some well known titles, that giving you the inspiration.
I mean, many of us can write a wall of text, but I'd never work f.e. on Herbert-like texts(especially like 4 and 5 parts of Dune saga)

Reactions: The Rogue Trader

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Making something similar = a copycat, without any new inventions.

Not the best way to think game development.