- Writer

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share

Work commitment:
- One off project

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
-I am searching for a talented writer for a new game using skyrim for all the CGs. I already have a vision where the game could be going, and I am confident it will be a success, but it is still in its baby shoes. For any questions, please contact me on Discord KingKong#8026

I'm looking forward to working with you :)

(picture is just to show how it could look)

Last edited:

I am Muk

Jun 15, 2022
If you give more information about the project here, more people might be interested.

KingKong117

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
It would be better for your post if you post some of their sample work here
I would have to ask my artist to provide me with samples. If you want, you can add me on discord and I can show you exactly how the art is going to look by showing you similar work

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
But what is your contribution to the game development? If this is another of those "make my game for me" projects, I think you will have a hard time making it happen.

KingKong117

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
But what is your contribution to the game development? If this is another of those "make my game for me" projects, I think you will have a hard time making it happen.
My role is creative lead and director, also Artist as well. I will be working very closely with the writer and coder.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
My role is Creative Lead director and Artist as well
Creative Lead director sounds like a nonsense title for "I have an idea, make my game for me" in a shared revenue model.
If you're contributing as an artist, that's worth something. Being an idea guy isn't.

KingKong117

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Creative Lead director sounds like a nonsense title for "I have an idea, make my game for me" in a shared revenue model.
If you're contributing as an artist, that's worth something. Being an idea guy isn't.
Like I said on top, all I need is a writer and a programmer. I am responsible for the CGs. I already have applications from programmers wich look promising. If you want to talk further details, please contact me via my preferred method of contact.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Like I said on top, all I need is a writer and a programmer. I am responsible for the CGs. I already have applications from programmers wich look promising. If you want to talk further details, please contact me via my preferred method of contact.
Good luck finding a writer who will write your story for you.

You said you had an artist doing the art. Still don't see what you're contributing unless making additional art. Once you have gathered a team, if you succeed, what do they need you for? They could just cut you loose and continue with one less person to worry about.

KingKong117

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Good luck finding a writer who will write your story for you.

You said you had an artist doing the art. Still don't see what you're contributing unless making additional art. Once you have gathered a team, if you succeed, what do they need you for? They could just cut you loose and continue with one less person to worry about.
Thanks for the well-wishes. Just so you understand I am doing art with someone I know IRL, and I am doing part of the writing (storyline and so on)

aetiusvann

Mar 28, 2021
I myself is idea giver as well, and yeah its tough role as in most useless role there is haha

anyways, I think it would be best if you could provide more on the project, like is writer going to make changes and use the idea as reference, or is simply type writer for the idea in the team.