[R>Writer] Share Looking for a writer for a fantasy medieval game

I am Muk

Jun 15, 2022
Project:
The project has no name yet.

Developer:
I have worked on multiple RenPy projects, so I am familiar with putting text into the game engine.

Looking for:
A writer with a love for fantasy medieval games. The protagonist is female, so you should like that too.

Employment Type:
I have made most of the art assets already, and I plan on putting the game on Steam. My dream is to start an indie visual novel game company, so if the game is great, we will make plans to make games in the future. Earnings via Steam will be shared 50/50, payment will be via crypto to ensure our privacy.

Work commitment:
I hope to receive weekly updates from you.

Preferred method of contact:
Send a reply on the thread, send me a message via F95Zone

My Discord is:
muk#9348

Job Description:
I already created art assets, so I am looking for someone to look at the pictures and connect them through a story. It can be a simple visual novel without branching paths, but a visual novel needs text to be enjoyed. That's where you come in.

Here are the art assets:

Let me know if you are able to make a story out of it.

May 27, 2021
if i had to guess what the story was, basically a girl gets corrupted by a sorcerer and uses her influence to make others do weird stuff for said sorcerer. the corruption takes a while. So she continues to be corrupted in secret and then in the end she decides to go off grid and start her own tavern and start a bar where dudes bang the ladies that work there. Basically like a strip club but without the stripping. The story then switches to the sorcerer to trying to use the girl to go back into nobility and to take over the kingdom.

If I may, I am just beginner so umm yeah... Please let me know if this was an adequate story idea or a complete waste of time to read. Also since I suck at writing I can work for free with the other guy for faster updates.

Shinoera

Jan 13, 2019
Heya, dunno if you're still looking for someone, but since I can't send a message to you (seems like you blocked your profile), I'll start from there. Here you can find all my info and what I did during the last month and years. If that interest you, I send a Discord invite.