[R>Writer] Share Looking for a writer for a game with famous anime characters

alialexal

Sep 7, 2023
Project:
- The project is still in the brainstorming stage, so you would have a big creative freedom about the plot and characters. The only things that are set are that the game will have a similar gameplay mechanics as hole house and it will feature famous anime characters. We're a small team only consisting of me, the game developer and an artist and we are looking to expand with a writer.

Developer:
- I am a medior web developer with 3 years of experience, I made a couple personal game projects.

Looking for:
- Writer

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share, after the demo is done we'll set up a Patreon page and split the income.

Work commitment:
- Part time, first we are focusing on a short demo and if it is received positively we'd constantly add more content.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: alialexalia feel free to DM me for more details.

Job Description:
- Looking for someone who can write dialogs and and steer the overarching storyline.
Here's a list of the characters we had in mind, for the demo we'd use only like 3 of them, we'll go with the ones that goes the best with the story you'll come up with. Also we're open to discussions if you want to suggest other characters.

Nami, Nico Robin, Hancock Boa (One Piece) Usagi Tsukino (Sailor Moon) Mikasa Ackerman, Sasha Braus (Attack On Titan) Saber (Fate) (Someone from Mihoyo games) Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop) Ryūko Matoi, Satsuki Kiryūin (Kill la Kill) Rukia Kuchiki, Rangiku Matsumoto (Bleach) Misato Katsuragi (Evangelion) Darkness, Aqua (Konosuba) Shinobu Kocho (Demon Slayer) Fubuki (One-Punch Man) Rem (Re:Zero) Lucy Heartfilia, Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail) Zelda (The Legend of Zelda)

Additional comments:
Here is a preview site to get a feel for the artstyle we'll use:

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2022
Hey, I'd be interested in working with you however.
1. For Discord communication I'd need the 4 digits next to your name, ex. "#1234" as far as I am aware.
2. Due to my lack of knowledge regarding most of those characters I'd need to research all of them to provide an accurate character, so do keep that in mind.
3. Since the link in this post is invalid I won't be able to see what you're talking about in terms of art style.

alialexal

Sep 7, 2023
1. For Discord communication I'd need the 4 digits next to your name, ex. "#1234" as far as I am aware.
Thanks for reaching out. That used to be the case but discord updated the users to have unique names without numbers so now a name is enough to find me.
2. Due to my lack of knowledge regarding most of those characters I'd need to research all of them to provide an accurate
character, so do keep that in mind.
That's not a problem for me. Are there previous works you can provide to me as a reference?
3. Since the link in this post is invalid I won't be able to see what you're talking about in terms of art style.
Thanks for noticing me, I updated the link so now you should be able to see the art I was referring to.

Reactions: MonarchVolition
Apr 19, 2022
Thanks for reaching out. That used to be the case but discord updated the users to have unique names without numbers so now a name is enough to find me.
To begin with, my apologies. I wasn't familiar with that Discord update.

That's not a problem for me. Are there previous works you can provide to me as a reference?
As to your request for previous works, that is something I wanted to talk about.
As of the current time, I don't have any online works I could really show you. With that said, I would instead like to offer my work for free instead of with shared revenue. I would also be fine with writing a prompt you give me as a test of quality.
[And of course if you'd rather not work with me I'm fine with that too]