• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R>Writer] Paid Looking for a writer for a Genshin Impact game.

tsurugi

Mar 22, 2018
Hello, I am currently working on a game and I need a writer.

I've already written around 15k ish words for it so far and would like for someone to take over continue and/or improve what I already have.

This is paid work and we can discuss compensation.

If anyone is interested you can pm me here.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ted-E.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Are you talking about Anime like magic academies or Isekai. I wrote the script and story for Legend of the Goblins.

Am interested in what your project is and if nothing else, I wouldn't mind volunteering as a technical writing consultant.

tsurugi

Mar 22, 2018
Are you talking about Anime like magic academies or Isekai. I wrote the script and story for Legend of the Goblins.

Am interested in what your project is and if nothing else, I wouldn't mind volunteering as a technical writing consultant.
I've also sent you a pm

ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023
Hey man, if you're still looking I wouldn't mind checking out what you've got so far. I haven't played Genshin in about a year but I'm still interested haha hit me up on discord @lampy_