• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Writer] Paid Looking for a writer for a Zelda-like game

cableswitch

Jan 4, 2024
Project:
-Untitled Zelda-like game (This isn't intended to be a Zelda parody)

Developer:
-Me!

Looking for:
-Writer

Employment Type:
-Paid

Work commitment:
-Fulltime

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord: wirerock

Job Description:
-Looking for someone to help me flesh out the main story of the game and write character dialogue.

My current story idea is that the main character awakes on an island and works to seal away a genie. Through the course of the story the player can interact with and catch the local villagers in lighthearted voyeuristic opportunities and eventually romantically seduce them. Initially, this portion of the game would be short. I'd like to keep the project small at the start to work out any game breaking bugs as new iterations of the game are released through Patreon. Then the story would adjust slightly to have a new protagonist with more women on the island and new spicy sidequests.

At present I have built a zelda-like game in Unity that I've play tested on PC and android. I have a few monsters, gadgets, a VN dialogue system, inventory, a save system capable of handling players retaining their old save file, etc. I plan to continue updating the game with dungeons, quests, new gadgets, and monsters as time goes on. Looking to start out by getting the writing portion of the game started with the eventual selection of an artist.

Please include previous work examples when applying and your desired rate. Thank you for your time!

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
I actually have an idea for a Zelda-like game. If you could make the game made in Unity look and play like Link to the past that would be perfect. Sex was not going to part of the game, but it could be added here and there. Wanted to base it on a bunch of African mythologies for something different. Does that sound like something interesting to you?