[R>Writer] Looking for a writer for Fantasy themed game

Sinner69

May 19, 2021
Project:
- Sinz City

Overview:
-Towards the end of the universe, out past the edge of existence…
There exists a place drenched in pleasure & sin, fueled by one's deepest desire, and kept warm by the interweaving of chaos & structure. Said to have been created by both divine & demonic forces at the dawn of time; mere mortals often know it as limbo…
There will be Humans,Aliens,Furries,Werewolves,Centuars,Demons,Vampires,Magical beings like jins, Unicorns, Fairies, Elves, Ogres, Dwarves, Giants, Goblins, Mentators and many other creatures...

Developer:
- Me and a 2D Artist for now

Looking for:
- Quality Writer for a NSFW Fantasy themed game made in Renpy.

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share

Work commitment:
- This is going to be a Long term project but we don't expect you to work on it full-time. You only need to devote as much time/effort as needed to meet our goals

Preferred method of contact:
-PM here first then we will move on to discord to discuss further things or just drop your Discord ID here.

Job Description:
- Creativity skills to write a story and dialogues between characters. You should be able to engage the player with your writing, expand the general story, expand the universe that the story will be based on.

Additional comments:
- For more info PM.

Sample Art:
7.png
1.png

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I am making Aeos currently. I have written sfw and nsfw fantasy; however, am newer to scenes. I can figure it out I am sure.