[R>Writer] Paid Share Unpaid Looking for a writer for h-scenes

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Hello everyone!
We are looking for a writer for h-scenes.
This is our project -

All that we need it's a dialog in 8-10 h-scenes in a month. Easy:)

Last edited:
Reactions: namiv

StrifeOfShadows

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2017
Hello everyone!
We are looking for a writer for h-scenes.
This is our project -

All that we need it's a dialog in 8-10 h-scenes in a month. Easy:)
[/QUOTE
I am a huge nerd when it comes to such things (adult games I mean) and I've started a little side project of my own. I haven't published anything in this field yet, but I would love to try and make the best, most lustful and alluring dialog! :p

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I am a huge nerd when it comes to such things (adult games I mean) and I've started a little side project of my own. I haven't published anything in this field yet, but I would love to try and make the best, most lustful and alluring dialog! :p
Have you finished your game ?

Aug 24, 2019
Hello,

I am somewhat of a self-published erotica author. I absolutely enjoy and love writing erotic content, especially sexual scenes, which I could best describe as being extremely detailed and raw. I suppose I gained this experience from years of sexual roleplaying and whatnot. Regardless though, I am potentially interested in writing for your game. I am currently working on a project of my own as the 3D artist and writer for it. I can provide samples of my writing and would like to discuss the payment you are willing to offer. Feel free to contact me on Discord: SSBarry#1495 or PM me. I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards.