[R>Writer] Paid Unpaid Looking for a Writer for Isekai Awakening

Jackie_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Project:
Isekai Awakening

Developer:
I'm a solo developer on this project looking to hire a Writers and a 2D Pixel Artist

Looking for:
- Writer

Employment Type:
-Paid/Unpaid/Revenue Share

Work commitment:
- Project

Preferred method of contact:
- This Thread

Job Description:
-I want to hire a writer to help me write the story/text-based sex interactions and characters for this game.

Last edited:

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
So, can you have sex with more than the dozen romance options? Because I have an idea for a story involving some guy who just so happens to be the reincarnation of "the demon lord" who previously made it so no more men could be born in the world upon being defeated. If you think such a scenario could fit snugly into this one, I'm all in. Links to my stuff: ,

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Isekai

I enjoy Isekia anime, and I have written a story for one game and consulted on another. Have you already thought of an Isekai idea and have a game direction in mind? Or perhaps you're still looking for a storyline that suits your interests?

Some basic information would help, like time commitment, turn around, genre and anything that may help. I'd be interested in looking into an Isekai for the fun of it.

Aug 22, 2021
Hi :)
I'm interested in the writer's position. Here's some of my portfolio:
  • The Witcher Hunt - Virtual Passion Studio
  • The Solomon Ring 1: The Cumvent - Virtual Passion Studio
  • The Solomon Ring 2: Lust’s Domain - Virtual Passion Studio
  • The Solomon Ring 3: The Temple of the Body - Virtual Passion Studio
  • Girls by The Road - Virtual Passion Studio
  • My Sister And I, Episode 6 - Tortilla Dreams Studio
  • Why Just Not, Like, Kill All the Zombies? (Webnovel)
  • Last Man Tournament: Altair (Webnovel)
  • Killing [Gods] With My Sister (Webnovel)
  • The Strongest Loser In The Magic School (Webnovel)
Here's my Discord, if you want to discuss some more: OrdinaryPerson#5767
And, thank you for this opportunity! :D

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I'm a pretty good writer in terms of making a good engaging plot (you can read some of the reviews of my own game, people praise mostly the story), but I may do some grammar mistakes since I'm not a native english speaker. And I'm also a NSFW pixel artist and regulard 2d drawing artist. I don't have a commission sheet. I'm having a lot more fun doing art lately so maybe I could consider working on other stuff for cheap IF in exchange I get a shout out to my own projects.