[R>Writer] Looking for a writer for monster protag game

Heronamesir

Jan 25, 2021
Project:
It's still in early stages but I'm looking for a writer to join me and the artist as we make a monster protag game. Note: This game will be dark and you won't be writing a good guy here. While I have some stuff planned out, I'm more than open to retooling things as I haven't started the programming yet. Kink/tags planned to give you a better idea : Rape, imprisonment, BDSM, Exhibitionism , Male Domination , Corruption , Blackmail, list goes on. I'll say it again, you're not making a good guy, very little romance is planned

Developer:
- Me (heronamesir) programmer , Artist (someone else)

Looking for:
- Writer(Don't care if you have experience or not, just as long as you're open minded and can take feedback)

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share

Work commitment:
- For one one off, but this is a long project

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord heronamesir or here

Below is a picture of the monster protag in question

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
What about making a game where the player is human, as far as we know, but also goes out and collects various types of monsters that look like hot humans? Because if that's possible, I have a GDD for something called Hothumon. Only thing missing from it right now is how the monster types interact with each other.

euka342

Dec 31, 2021
Hello, I'm interested in this role, I sent you a request on discord, my user is mercyonmarcyyy