[R>Writer] [S>Artist 3D] Looking for a writer for my 3d comic.

May 2, 2023
Hello

About me
I'm working on a 3d comic The Homecumming with chapter one already out .

Role Requirements:
  • The ability to compose enticing, seductive, and flirtatious dialogues.
  • Proficiency in Photoshop to create dialogue boxes and seamlessly integrate text.
  • A good work ethic with the capacity to deliver efficiently.
  • Availability for fast turnarounds

Payment type
I'm good with share or paid.
If you're a skilled dialogue writer and are excited to contribute your talents, I'd love to hear from you. Rates will be determined based on your expertise and experience.

Contact
Discord: nbcomics

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Deckrect

Sep 21, 2022
I did read the first chapter. It is really cool, with nice assets, great posing and shot angles. I felt a little lack of conflict, but I suppose you guys have the whole story arc planned. Your story even inspired me to one or two potential plots. You guys only need a dialog writer? Have you already got the writer you need?

8TB

Dec 24, 2023
I wish I had seen this earlier. If you're still interested, I would like to offer myself up as a candidate for consideration. I'm very proficient with Photoshop, the adobe family really--i.e. creating dialogue boxes should more or less be light work. And this is perhaps something odd about which to brag--if I may be a braggart for a moment--I'm very versed in grammar. So I can proof read and correct errors if necessary. I'm familiar with the mother-son incest theme in both hentai and 3D works, so I'm sure there are a plethora of motifs and approaches we can brainstorm. Or, if it's simply your vision you'd like to see executed, I'd be on board with that as well. Let me know what you think, and if I am considered, thanks in advance.

yz.vn_

Nov 24, 2022
I would love to write for your comic! Seems interesting, I'm an incest genre fan and it happens that I'm also pretty good at writing than your average joe. If you're interested in working with me then feel free to hit me up!

Aside from writing, I'm also an artist so I'm at least familiar with editing softwares.