[R>Writer] Paid Looking for a writer for my new 3D comic

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Project:
- It's a Comic about corruption of a female protagonist. Part 1 almost completed. It's possible that we can work in a long term.

Developer:
- My discord: Iskender#3424 My patreon:

Looking for:
- Writer

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- One off project, Long term

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- Renders for part 1 are almost ready. You will just write the ready story. You can also build stories yourself for the next parts

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
I've done quite a bit of work writing both SFW and NSFW stuff over the last couple years, and I'd like to join your team.
English is my first language BTW, in case you're wondering.
Here's my discord if you want to continue the discussion:
BlackDragon98#4879
Or we could discuss via PM, it's up to you.

Wampy

Mar 21, 2019
I would be interested in the opportunity as well, if the opening is still available please do accept my request and let's have a nice chat. I believe my profile is the same as here, so it is hard to miss, nevertheless, here is my full user: Wampiro#1271

Reactions: Iskender

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Currently I am working with a writer. Thank you so much for your interest. I might contact you later

dhonmukho

Mar 5, 2021
Project:
- It's a Comic about corruption of a female protagonist. Part 1 almost completed. It's possible that we can work in a long term.

Developer:
- My discord: Iskender#3424 My patreon:

Looking for:
- Writer

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- One off project, Long term

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- Renders for part 1 are almost ready. You will just write the ready story. You can also build stories yourself for the next parts
I have quite good knowledge in English wrote a dirty sex story on a site also and love to write more if it's paid . If the game is ntr based then it will be more awesome