[R>Writer] Share Looking for a writer for my unfinished game, lets talk.

Oct 8, 2020
Project:
I am looking for a writer that can be my partner in developing a new 3d game or continue my unfinished game.

Developer:
- contact me at discord neophyteDesigner#8038

Looking for:
- Writer

Employment Type:
- Shared

Work commitment:
- Long term

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord

Job Description:
- Someone that can continue my unfinished game or start a new fresh one. I especially need help when it comes to dialogues. When I was writing my dialogues it sounds so bland and boring. I need someone to put a soul in these characters.

ship4inch

Dec 12, 2018
Hi, I may be interested. I am a good writer and am looking for an artist to team up with on a game.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Needs more info.

What is the unfinished game? What fetishes are we talking about? Anyone that can write is probably busy writing, so to get them interested in your project(s) you will need to entice them with some detail. :)

Oct 8, 2020
Needs more info.

What is the unfinished game? What fetishes are we talking about? Anyone that can write is probably busy writing, so to get them interested in your project(s) you will need to entice them with some detail. :)
Plot:
The game is about a man who just got out of prison after being falsely convicted. After trying to get back to a normal life, he is again lured into a path that got him convicted in the first place. He meets several people both good and bad from this illegal underground ring. He has a choice, does he help the good ones, or does he get his revenge against the bad ones.

Genre: Romance, Corruption, NTR(optional)

That's pretty much the plot. So far I am almost done with episode 1. But I'm just struggling a lot with dialogues like it sounds so bland. Also like intricate details in writing I lack so much. So I need a partner that can write while I do the rendering. It's a 3d VN btw.

rahvin1

Apr 8, 2018
Hi, I have been looking about for a 3D artist to work on a project with, I have sent you a discord request (using a different name as I use that user name for SFW things as well) so we can discuss things in more detail, I am open to potentially either continuing your project or moving forward on a new one together.

Either way hit me up via my discord request or by DMing me here on F95 for a conversation.