[R>Writer] Share Looking for a writer for Visual Novel

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Project:
-
[VN] Lockdown about a guy and his 'ahem' roommate returning home from college when it shutdown during the initial outbreak and his family, friends and neighbors were under lockdown mandates leaving him a lot of women who were in isolation and lonely.

Developer:
-

Looking for:
-
Writer

Employment Type:
-
Shared

Work commitment:
-
Fulltime

Preferred method of contact: Discord DM dplace#7744 or F95Zone Message
-

Job Description:
-
Story writing , Patreon and F95Zone updates.

0045.png

Last edited:

AlyaStudio

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
Hi there! Are you still interested for a writer? I'm Alya. I have been writing erotic stories for about 2 years.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
It seems I am, I'm on my second writer now but they both seem to have had very bad work ethics and it would take months in between updates to put out releases. I have only about 10 minutes of VN time on my game and have been in development for over a month now... lol

Error2145

Apr 3, 2019
Well, I don't know if you're still looking for a writer, but if so, here I am
I am not an experienced person, any writing that I did would be sent to you as quickly as I can, you know, to know if you liked it or not
You can always change anything, and since I am not a native English speaker I cannot assure you that I will be the perfect person, but I will do my best

Mhunter007

Mar 23, 2020
I can help in writing. But I kinda like milf so If there are lot of young girls count me out but if ther are milfs I am in. I would try to help my best.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
lol I have a writer and we are working on the project now... we do have a MILF... the mother in fact, and depending on my writer perhaps some of the other characters (extras) in the character script he may develop into more of the same who knows? He's around somewhere, I don't think he needs help at the moment... he may need some translation help soon.
Thanks for inquiring though.