[R>Writer] Paid Looking for a writer. Long term. Existing game.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Project:
- Unaware in The City - - - F95 Thread - 2D Open World Side-Scroller RPG with heavy character customization. The game is playable and already has quite a lot of content, but it's far from being done. I have big plans for it, which is why I need a writer.

Tags:
1715693078988.png

Developer:

- Mr. Unaware Studios (1850 followers, 550 paid patrons) - - - - -

Looking for:
- Writer

Employment Type:
- Paid per word or per scene, at the beginning of each month.

Work commitment:
- Long term. Part time.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord (mr.unaware) or my .

Job Description:
- I need one solid and competent writer who will stick with a project for a longer time. The style of writing I'm looking for is something more than "ah, ah, aaah!" every second sentence. I need dialogues, character thoughts (mainly from female perspective), and scene/action descriptions. You don't need to be a native speaker, but I expect someone with a really good English (better than mine) and who knows some English slangs. Help with the world & character building is also welcome. It's RPG, so characters have different responses based on stats & choices, thus multiple dialogue variants. You will write scenes in online Google docs, but If you learn my custom dialogue tool in Unity, I'm willing to pay extra.

Additional comments:

- I'm easygoing, tolerant, and get along quickly, but preferably, I'm looking for someone without a stick up their ass who can handle constructive criticism ^^ Cheers!

EDIT:
Already found someone! Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
Feb 26, 2022
Hello,

Got the discord of your game I'm interested ! Sent you a friend request as well. I can provide you with some samples of what I did for a few games here.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware