[R>Writer] looking for a writer to help with a mod.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
What kind of project is this?
i'm improving my sister, my roommate. i found the game to be a mixed bag-it draws you in, has tone of potential-but the game its self....it's not great. there's a lot of improvements i want to make-people i've spoken to really like my plans. there's a lot of work involved.....well, most of it will be in the the sister only path-maybe adding additional paths after we finish everything else-they'll be tweaked until then.

samluun

May 28, 2020
I'll throw my chip in. I speak English fluently and I'm not new to writing exposition for games.

I've done writing before for other mediums but I'm a little new to this whole NSFW-kinda writing.
If you're still looking for someone who doesn't mind getting scratch, I'd be interested.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'll throw my chip in. I speak English fluently and I'm not new to writing exposition for games.

I've done writing before for other mediums but I'm a little new to this whole NSFW-kinda writing.
If you're still looking for someone who doesn't mind getting scratch, I'd be interested.
Been trying to reach squid. I don't know if he's ghosting me, busy or what. I'll give him Monday. Meantime, do you happen to be good with art or know anyone who is? 3d art.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
sure. but first lets talk about the work in detail. dm me your discord i will add you.
Sorry, I am a newbie in this community. I don't really know anyone.

Good luck though =]
meantime, here's what's gonna happen-long read:
i want nikki getting turned on by ashley's massage and her trying to make out molly removed-others i spoke to felt forced. as for nikki and your point about her character-i wanna drive in deeper. from what i've seen, she's been through something dramatic-like sex abuse-given her feelings of guys, sex and love and how she feels like taylor is the only one who cares about her. i am definitely interested in more choices and options of turning girls down. and i fully agree with the writing and story-i got some changes in mind for some areas-cory will be a challenge. what i want to add an option to interrupt nikki when talking about watching and say something like: ''i wouldn't wanna watch you with anyone'' or do something else with it. i want a function that can either help nikki-again, be a better role model and friend-to help nikki grow and heal by having her see that maybe her views are wrong......or, we can break her further and push her away and let her regress to be more slutty.. there's a lot i wanna change on the ''nikki only path'' and with her in general. i want an option to convince nikki into leaving the party with grant....or not-though, we should not have her bring him-i think she should more respect for her brother-though, i also don't like the ''game over'' if you chose to stay longer in the bathroom as a consequence-maybe add a scene with where you can apologize or not and that will depend on what happens with grant. on on the subject of grant, i want a scene where we can tell her what cory said about him. i want to change the weird stuff with d and nikki-most felt that was forced-we need to look at that. i want chances to avoid hooking up with all girls after having sex with ashley on nikki's bed. during the argument where nikki says it was her fault-have taylor say something like: ''no, it was mine. you were right to be angry. what i did was selfish. I'M sorry. you were also right to call out my hypocrisy. i want nikki to use his words against him-mocking him in anger from the earlier conversation about guys, sex and love, go like: after her yelling WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??? have her keep going: I MEAN SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR PREACHING AND SAYING THAT ''NOT ALL GUYS JUST WANT SEX, OR ''THAT MAYBE I'M NO LIKE LIKE MOST GUYS''!!! have him say: Nikki... i.... then the knocking and him say: great. have her close her mouth and give a look of concern-if you can like ''damn it!'' have Taylor say come in!-goes from there. than as she apologizes- the apology dialog needs to be changed depending on if you say you don't you don't want nikki to hook up with girls. after she says that she was sorry too and that it was possible that she overreacted last night as well... have him man up and interrupt her and say: no, you didn't. you were right-especially for pointing out my hypocrisy. you had every right to be pissed off. her be shocked: Tales.... Taylor continues by saying: this was entirely on me. have her say: i don't know what to say. wow...you sounded really mature with a shocked expression through all that if you since the moment he interrupted her. but but smiles again and go as normal. obviously, that'll need to be tweaked if you say ''yes'' to her hooking up with jessica and if you also do. i want to to change the apology dialog needs to be changed depending on if you say you don't you don't want nikki to hook up with girls. after she says that she was sorry too and that it was possible that she overreacted last night as well... have him man up and interrupt her and say: no, you didn't. you were right-especially for pointing out my hypocrisy. you had every right to be pissed off. her be shocked: Tales.... Taylor continues by saying: this was entirely on me. have her say: i don't know what to say. wow...you sounded really mature with a shocked expression through all that if you since the moment he interrupted her. but but smiles again and go as normal. obviously, that'll need to be tweaked if you say ''yes'' to her hooking up with jessica and if you also do. needs to be changed depending on if you say you don't you don't want nikki to hook up with girls. after she says that she was sorry too and that it was possible that she overreacted last night as well... have him man up and interrupt her and say: no, you didn't. you were right-especially for pointing out my hypocrisy. you had every right to be pissed off. her be shocked: Tales.... Taylor continues by saying: this was entirely on me. have her say: i don't know what to say. wow...you sounded really mature with a shocked expression through all that if you since the moment he interrupted her. but but smiles again and go as normal. as for solain, i want an option to turn her down at the bar which will have a different convo with nikki (and ater her ending), same with skylar at the party-i want taylor's actions to influence nikki's-good or bad. i also want an option to tell molly to trust nikki but in a positive way where molly can influence nikki. i also want to encourage her to take school more serious. before the date with marc, seeing him nervous, her say what's wrong? have taylor say that they need to talk-then have go from there and confess his feelings for her, the lies he told her about actually trying to fix the slip up with the the dorms and him invading her privacy and after he's done-have nikki thank him for his honesty and say she needs time. have him say that he'll stay stay with molly...but before he leaves, him say: but before i go, i need to say this: you said you were gonna help me-and you did. maybe not in the way you planned-but you turned me into a man. YOU'RE the reason i declined the hook ups. the arguments we had about guys and sex made me want to prove otherwise-made me want to be the the example of what a man was. oh, i was tempted-but your words stopped me. during the confession-before he leaves-have him say that ever since that argument over molly, he made it his mission to be a better role model for nikki-help her be able to make better choices. have him say that as her brother-all he's asking for is for her just to be true with herself''-then go go ask if molly will let you stay over and just say : ''nikki is going through some things''-as this is just the nikki path and turned down molly, have him lay on a pile on the floor. than go to a scene where nikki is just lying awake mewling over everything: GAH!!! i can't sleep! making some music will help and do the same as my original modder did, have her stumble on this vid: and end with her breaking down and switch to taylor look at the ceiling and fade to the next day. have her dress with a smile and a sure look and skip to taylor drinking at the club and then play have her open the door to the club at that exact sec and and slow dance to the rest. go back to the dorm and make out and have sex and snuggle. i want to have nikki notice somehow and ask about it-have taylor say: i just wasn't feeling it and such. the situation with janet needs to be resolved-i didn't have sex with her but the dialogue goes like i did. i also want nikki to show up at court to offer emotional support. i also want the option to take take nikki dress shopping......and for a better dress. i also want taylor to stand up for sarah against d. also, there's a scene of nikki talking about stealing a bottle-i want her to buy if there's enough influence with praise from taylor. i also want for taylor to act out of anger say: '' YOU CRAZY BITCH!'' and slap ashley down after hearing how she threatened nikki if they're close enough and calm down after looking at a shocked nikki and have her call the cops while he holds the gun. i also want for taylor not to be empathetic to ashley going to prison-as well as convince nikki to take up self-defense and speak up on her at some point and let her kick his as and get angry after finding out it's him as he just smirks and explains he wanted to see her progress. i want this song played for the date with cory: and see if you can't have that dance and song share the same length. with ashley, i'd like: . also, there needs to be to penalize the player for saying yes to hook ups. start from disappointed lines from nikki til you do it so many times, you push her away. i won't play it that way-so you'll have to work it out and test it yourself....i got no interest it but it needs to happen-i believe it's necessary. a few thoughts from my modder: ''Also for the eric stuff, playing that line through if you get help from him you learn what a scumbag he is at his studio and have the option to help skylar not be taken advantage of, I'm thinking if you help her then I can try to add an optional scene of you warning nikki about him as the 'backing out' route, if you let / help him take advantage of skylar then you get no option to warn nikki and you would be facing bad consequences with her. thoughts?'' though, perhaps change the dialogue of reaching out to him where he's not a poor brother-and speaking that-i really want to cut out the gibberish when we have cory modeling.....so damn cringy that i had to skip it. i also want to us the opportunity that in helping skylar-we open up a love interest for her-and have a second opportunity to warn nikki after talking to skylar-don't have talor be pervy during that convo with skylar-i also i want this song to play when sarah says it's time to dance and end when the bartender says it's closing time: .
also, have taylor acknowledge that he now understands that one reason why she slept around was her crying for attention and apologize for that-have nikki mewl over all that and what she said to taylor about her feelings on guys and what she's observed from the guys she's been with-questioning her views. i also wanna add a song for the party d inited me and nikki to....just sure which is best-here are a few ideas: also, we need more sex scene with nikki-anal, rimming, more titfucks-hot dogging, too. i certainly agree we need the option of stopping ashley's handjob- i also think nikki should be a bit bothered about ashley jerking taylor in front of her friend-she seemed to value her friendship with molly. i also want the dual handjob by jessica and nikki changed if you refused jessica's advances earlier. i want to talk to nikki after leaving the sex shop-ask her to please not go out at night without me, again.

and i also wanna change sumo's joke so we can get in a cheap shot at nikki-saying: ''so, what if this was a story? you saying you don't wanna be with me?'' and him give her a fake cry.

I was also thinking about skylar surprising Taylor at the coffee shop-we should color code the girl's dialogue or at least when the first lines of dialogue for each girl.

have nikki say she'll buy the bottle-that's where the dialogue wi mention with morals comes in also, change the dialog where nikki says she wishes her ass was as good as that girl from ''this is where the heart is'' have taylor say:yours will ALWAYS be best. have her saw ''thanks'' and let it go as normal.
as for the conversation if you turn down molly: the dialogue where they're talking about about molly-where he says ''damn. that's harsh'' and remove his following thoughts. during the confession-before he leaves-have him say that ever since that argument over molly, he made it his mission to be a better role model for nikki-help her be able to make better choices. have him say that as her brother-all he's asking for is for her just to be true with herself-then go.

a few other things we should change in regards to skylar at the club. alter a few lines. as he's asking what cam-site she was on. have it skit to her saying ''oh, fuck you.''-comma's missing-have him say ''just kidding. so, do we have a deal?'' then, after her saying i wish there was someway i could repay you'' ''a choice'' just clean up you life a bit, huh?'' or, ''i'm sure you can think of somethin' ''. if you click the 2nd option-after taylor thinks ''and we absolutly should not'' change that to ''i promised...''

and another alteration. when nikki says ''don't think i'm hitting on EVERYBODY'' please change that to something like ''come on, tales, you know i'm trying'' see if you can't make her upset. have taylor says something like: i know, i know... i'm sorry. that was uncalled for. her her smiling again, and say ''thanks''.

i think i have another scene for Christmas break-a romantic picnic at night by the lake-another beautiful dance scene with this song: and sex after. i like this dress: , sleeveless. i also want to change the ending with sarah to say they still stayed in touch-a fan of my idea wants an ending with her, too. i wanna wrap this with either nikki and talor get married or, nikki breaks it off with marc-not really in love or, able to trust and taylor to fall into alcoholism and push away any girl and one day, consider calling nikki and fixing things-have them meet and talk-i don't want anything to be concrete. i want the mod to have the incest pack and for the songs to play-even if the music is off.

i'll also be wanting to change the situation after the situation with ashly. have taylor being there for nikki-have either cory or cheslea filling in for her while the other brings food. i'd lik to alter that whole event-have taylor snap at seeing nikki in danger and grabbing the gun and tell nikki to call the cops and have taylor not have stupid lines about being concerned how ashley fares in prison-she can eat her own shit, for all i care. have him be more concerned and apologetic to nikki.

i also want to remove the line about taylor getting to know more about nikki in the last few days than he had in their whole life-that doesn't exactly fit for me-perhaps reflect on how much he's understood how he failed her. i also want something done with the ending with Sollain-after all the flirting and sex....she's forced into a lesbian relationship with the mother at the very end.

Last edited: