Looking for a writer to join team

• Thread starter Deleted member 1491141
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1491141

Hey hey people,

I represent a (one day old) artist/developer duo who are looking for a writer to join our group.
The developer is a full-time developer and I am a full-time artist so both of us are looking for someone who can do a more casually developed game with us in their spare time.

We want the writer to have an equal say in the game's direction. Neither of us are driven by profit, more the need to make something or have Covid-Cabin fever drive us crazy and the love of the dark arts of making smut. That said, if the game takes off and makes money it would be divided equally with a % share of the revenue.

Currently, we have a simple Ren'py VN planned as the Dev already knows python and the only real rule so far is that we wish to keep it on the shorter end for starters. All other details are up for grabs and will be discussed as a team.

If you are interested in making a game, for the experience, camaraderie, or just to have some fun, let me know with a PM and we'll see what lewdness we can bring into the world.

All the best to you and thanks!

WWT-021

Oct 5, 2020
Hello, I´m WWT-021, an (amateur) writer interested in joining in your group, mostly wanting to improve my skills as a writer. If you want to contact me and discuss more about this, I´ll be happy to answer your questions about me.

Here´s my Discord: Morpheus-021#5619