[R>Writer] Unpaid Looking for a writer to put life into my terrible writing/dialogue.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Project:
Uncontrollable Lust & My Employee's Family.
UL's story is about a man who has missing memories as the story unfold he'll know at the end why his memories were missing. Along the way, he'll meet many girls and milfs. He can choose to make them his or leave them alone. The story is in the starting stage.
MEF's story is about a man who spends his life working, never took an interest in love but when he meets his employee's wife. that changes. The story does not have any deep meaning just tons of fucking. The story is in the middle stage.

Developer:
Funny Desires - F95ZONE - - -

Looking for:
Writer

Employment Type:
Sadly, you'll have to start with unpaid.
Once I reach my goals, I'll be in a position to pay/hire others.
My goals are:
1- Meet the minimum required to cover expenses.
2- Buy a better workstation to improve the work speed.
3- Hire help to improve.
You can see the progress of my goals on my page.

Work commitment:
Long term

Preferred method of contact:
you can also message me on F95zone.

Job Description:
I'm looking for a writer, who can make my terrible dialogues/writing into fun and interesting.
Each month I'll give you the script/draft of the update of that month. which you'll need to convert into an enjoyable conversation.
We'll discuss it in more detail if you decided to join me.

Additional comments:
Have a look at my projects and see If they interest you.

Last edited:

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Curious...
Are you looking for one writer for each game, or one writer for both games?

Along with that, are you looking to rewrite the story that you have already done, or just need the writer to take over from this point forward?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Curious...
Are you looking for one writer for each game, or one writer for both games?

Along with that, are you looking to rewrite the story that you have already done, or just need the writer to take over from this point forward?
It all depends on the writer if he/she has time and willing, can help with both. otherwise with only 1.
I would like to start by patching up the story that has already been released then continue from that point forward.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
playb0y44 look no more man!:BootyTime:
kidding..yet who knows if you ever feel tired of that dumb English, and you do need to change all of that shit to its better state ie a engrish, just let me know:WeSmart:

Aug 28, 2017
Project:
Uncontrollable Lust & My Employee's Family.
UL's story is about a man who has missing memories as the story unfold he'll know at the end why his memories were missing. Along the way, he'll meet many girls and milfs. He can choose to make them his or leave them alone. The story is in the starting stage.
MEF's story is about a man who spends his life working, never took an interest in love but when he meets his employee's wife. that changes. The story does not have any deep meaning just tons of fucking. The story is in the middle stage.

Developer:
Funny Desires - F95ZONE - - -

Looking for:
Writer

Employment Type:
Sadly, you'll have to start with unpaid.
Once I reach my goals, I'll be in a position to pay/hire others.
My goals are:
1- Meet the minimum required to cover expenses.
2- Buy a better workstation to improve the work speed.
3- Hire help to improve.

Work commitment:
Long term

Preferred method of contact:
you can also message me on F95zone.

Job Description:
I'm looking for a writer, who can make my terrible dialogues/writing into fun and interesting.
Each month I'll give you the script/draft of the update of that month. which you'll need to convert into an enjoyable conversation.
We'll discuss it in more detail if you decided to join me.

Additional comments:
Have a look at my projects and see If they interest you.

Self published erotic author here! Dialogue is actually my speciality! DM me if interested!

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
I'll not talk so much I have the script files of the both games I'll rewrite them in couple of days and send them to you directly as a message then we can talk if you like it