[R>Proofreader] [R>Writer] Paid Share Looking for a writer.

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Hello guys!

I am the developer of Ashes (just check the link). This is a project that is in development for almost a year now. I'll update it to version 0.2 this month. It is my first game, and I am still learning. You will probably see the change of quality as you progress the game. When the 0.2 version is finished, I want to take some time to add and rewrite few scenes in the beginning.

This game is something like Resident Evil. Not a distant future, infection starts to spread throughout the world, and no one knows what it is it. But people start to transform in a ravenous mutant in a span of 12-24 hours after they were infected. MC is a MILF. She has a daughter and she never wanted to be a part of zombie apocalypse. But her boyfriend infected her (after he almost killed her). But for some reason her infection is different. She can willingly transform into an alternative state and then back to her normal self. Though seems like she has this unnatural hunger for human flesh. She tries to save herself and her daughter and to understand what the fuck has happened to her.

I am looking for a writer with a good English. Preferably native speaker. Obviously, it is much preferable if a writer likes monster/hot girl content.

If you want an example of what scenes I am looking for:

(Jill Valentine with some monster animation - I have some animation in game and I need a writer to being able to write smth for this).

Or (chose your own adventure story about a young girl )

I am looking for a long term partnership (hopefully).

At this moment I can't pay much. 1 cent for word for editing (proofreading) and 2 cents for writing, Or share.

Also, the only way I can pay is through Patreon. Did I mention that I am Russian? I understand that in these times it can be a problem for many of you. It is strange time for Russians who do not support so called "Special operation". In your homeland you are considered a criminal and can be sentenced for up to 15 years. And people abroad want you to express loud and clear your stance on this question...

Howbeit, Paypal, visa and master card doesn't work in Russia, So the only way I can pay a writer is though monthly subscription on Patreon.

Amount of work 5000 - 6000 words a month.

Please feel free to ask me your questions. But I really, really ask you to first try the game.

Stay safe and good luck to us all. This month we will need it.

Last edited:

CorkDude50

Nov 11, 2018
Hi. i am writing you about the writer request. i worked as a tester, localizer and proofreader for Blizzard, and was also team leader for italian localization. i would be interested to work with you, and i have new ideas for adult games that can be of interest. Please let me know if you can be interested. Thanks for your time.
Skills:
- I have many new ideas for adult games, ready to be developed; i'm fluent in english and italian, and i use to work for a big firm as a localization tester and as a localization team manager

Preferred method of contact:
- i would prefer initial contact to be via e-mail, at fampola68@outlook.com, or here answering this post: i would subsequently give my contacts (discord, skype, whatsapp) for work

Employment Type & Rates:
- i would accept revenue share if the developer is serious about bringing the game to completion; otherwise, depending on the work requested, we can arrange the price.

Availability:
- at the start, i would like to start part time; if everything goes well, going full time would not be a problem

Additional comments:
- i'd like to realize some of my ideas of games, and to complete everyone of them. i would ideally like to work also for small developers, if they have the right mindset (end a work once it is started).