Sep 26, 2017
Project:
- Paths

Developer:
-Discord-> Pseudodiego#0822

Looking for:
-Writer

Employment Type:
- Share, 50% of what the game earns on patreon/whatever platform we choose.

Work commitment:
- Long term. I have other project going on that I don't plan to drop. But I still be be able to work a couple of hours a day in this and I would like for the writer to have the same commitment to it.

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord or here.

Job Description:
-I'm in need of a writer that can handle writing from a female perspective. The game will show the life of a girl from 18 years old to 30 years old. The scenes will be separated by time skips, opening and closing paths depending on your choices. For example if the MC takes dance classes in one the events, later on life she will be able to work on a club as a dancer if the player choose it.

I plan to include optional hardcore subject such as optional incest or sexual assault, but I can handle the writing for those parts if you're not comfortable with it.

I myself will work on the art and the programming, as well as some of the writing and story planning. Besides the side bar image, the text will be accompanied by renders showing what's happening in the sex scenes.

I have experience on long term projects like this one: .

The text and the image is a placeholder, but this is how the game looks for now:
Paths.png

Some bigger resolution example of my renders:
1-2-2-1-1-1-1.png

Last edited:

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
I would be interested.

It seems to be a complicated task but could involve a number of plot twists if your using time shifts that influence present day events. As I write this, I wonder if having two or three writers would better serve your purposes.

Have you any ideas how you would like to proceed? It sounds like you will need a very complicated MC; perhaps one with many emotional issues.

Coolmagg

Jan 27, 2022
The renders are really good. Interested in this project. Would be able to adapt according to the needs of the project.

starving

Nov 14, 2017
I am interested. How well do you keep to a production schedule? How much are you willing to put into this?