[R>Proofreader] [R>Translator] [R>Writer] Share Looking for a writer

paradoxeez

May 9, 2018
Project:
- Homecoming - Web (HTML + JS) adult VN, based on League of Legends lore.
Developer:
- dholly#4598
Looking for:
- Writer/author, (hopefully but not necessary) with russian language knowing or ability to proofread our own writings.
Employment Type:
Discussable.
Work commitment:
Long-term.
Preferred method of contact:
- Discord or telegram.
Job Description:
We have a working engine, programmer, 2d artist and a global vision of a game plot but our team is lacking of english native speaking person, who will be able to write a more detailed plot and also split it into chapters, a person who is capable to write dialogs, reactions and choices. We have a hope to find that person here :)

Last edited:

SK3077

May 3, 2020
Hi, I am not a native speaker but I amfluent in English and have experience in writing. If you are interested please message me.

Skylar Reign

Creating Katie's Diary.
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
You say League of Legends, lore? Bring some Ionia and some Shurima into the game please, don't go all Bildgewater, Demacia and Noxus. I am already developing a html game. So I doubt I can be your fulltime writer, although I am happy to help. Feel free to reach out through a DM. I am a little bit of a LOL whore and I want to see some NSFW Irelia, Sivir and Taliyah. Bonus if you add Nilah, just don't cop out with Lux and Ahri (It's too saturated). Oh and add Sett please dear God. Sorry I will stop now, good luck with the project.