[R>Writer] Share Looking for a writer

RederoX

Jan 28, 2023
Project:
I want to make a game with koikatsu. I played many games that are listed on this site and thought I might try to make one.

Developer:
I have a programmer who will work in renpy. I myself will make all the scenes and animations.

Looking for:
I am looking for a writer. You don't need work experience. Good English is necessary.

Employment Type:
Revenue Share

Work commitment:
Short term/Long term depends on how the story turns out.

Preferred method of contact:
PM me here on forum.

Job Description:
If you have a story we can go with your story or we can discuss a story and go forward with it. (I have already thought of one.)

Additional comments:
I am sorry I am not really good at English language. It's my second language but there won't be a problem in communication.

If you are interested to present your story to the audience then I suggest you should PM me. I am lacking a good story.

More details after you contact me. We will discuss on Discord.

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Oh I got a story alright. Does it have to be Renpy or can it be RPG Maker with a first person view plugin? If it needs to be Renpy, it might work provided you can cheat by making it seem like you're in a three dimensional world. Not just a story either, but an entire document for a game idea. It's a monster collector called Hothumon. Want to know more? DM me or failing that my Discord name is wariodude128.