Looking for a writer

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I currently looking for a writer for my current project, Lexi. You can find the first release in the Games section.

The focus would be on writing dialog, but also includes input on the direction the story takes. This position would be with the understanding that this game is new, and pay would be based on the level of support.

In other words, I can't pay someone thousands of dollars per month. Any pay would be based on the level of support the game attracts. But we can hammer that out later.

What I'm looking for:

1. A dialog writer.
2. Someone to share ideas and thoughts on the general direction of the story.
3. Someone who's native language is English, or is very fluent.

Any graphics or python experience is a +, but not required.

If anyone is interested, please play the 1st version of Lexi, then write a small scene starting with the next morning and email it to chatterbox@lexigamesvn.com . That scene is already written for the next release, and I will not use your work in the game unless we come to an agreement.

Thanks,
Chatterbox

bossman20

Dec 25, 2017
Hello i was Looking For same kind of thing where i would learn under someone.

I have some expereince with 3d would like to be part of devlopmemt before starting a project of my own i don't need money would like to work with you.

Jaq213

Jun 20, 2018
Hello i was Looking For same kind of thing where i would learn under someone.

I have some expereince with 3d would like to be part of devlopmemt before starting a project of my own i don't need money would like to work with you.
Hey bro! I've got a female protag story based on a Mom.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I guess I should mention here that I have a writer on this project now.

Thank you to everyone who was interested in joining the project.

Chatterbox