[R>Writer] Share Looking for a Writer

HotFrenchGuy

Oct 1, 2020
Project Overview: Good Luck Charm will be a game heavily focused on H-Scenes with a Romance-Harem dynamic. Having this story written will mark the beginning of the development process.

Plot: The story follows an 18 year old male who has no idea that his semen gives people good luck. At his academy, he's known as 'the loser', but this changes when the hottest girl there gets involved with him after a turn of events, followed by others. They used to avoid him like the plague, but now the tables have turned.

Developer: The patreon is created and will be published when a demo is finished.

Looking For: A Writer

Employment Type: Patreon Revenue Shares

Work Commitment: One-Off; Contractual Work

Method of Contact: You can either PM me or add me on discord @ HotFrenchGuy#0042

Job Description: I'm looking for a writer who can write something simplistic and concise. The story should still offer multiple paths, but they don't necessarily need to be dependent on each other. Experience isn't really a concern, if you don't have samples, I'll just give you a writing prompt to see how your style / ability matches what I'm looking for.

Additional Comments: The contract will be sent after we've discussed what is expected of you.

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
its tempting and while reading your text my mind was running,
wish you bests of luck but i'm not into school/college stuff
anytime you need a fresh thing you can count me in

Lycant

Aug 10, 2020
Are you still looking for a writer? I attempted to add you on discord but never got an add back

Jan 4, 2020
I'd be interested. No experience in game writing, but I have bachelor's and master's degrees, and write professional briefings at my job.

Reactions: namiv