[R>Writer] Looking for a writer

PawneeGoddess

Jun 13, 2021
Looking for:
- Writer for a Sandbox Game made in renpy

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share, Paid (depending on what you prefer)

Work commitment:
- This is going Long term project but we don't expect you to work on it full-time. You only need to devote as much time/effort as needed to meet our goals.

Preferred method of contact:
- PM here first then we will move to discord to discuss further things

Job Description:
- Initially we were planning to construct a story ourselves but later we thought having a writer for this discussion will be helpful so we don't have any game idea ready right now. We are open to story ideas.
So in gist we will need you to Construct Main Story, Write Engaging dialogues between characters

Additional comments:
- We don't want to waste our time so contact only if you are serious.

maesterlecter

Apr 27, 2021
Hi, I'm interested in the prospect of writing for a brand new project. I'm fairly new to the idea of writing for a NSFW game (or really any game for that matter), but consider myself proficient in both SFW writing and NSFW writing in general, having had reasonable experience with both. As I am so new to the idea, I'm willing to consider starting a project without necessarily being remunerated, just to see if the whole thing works out between us, and once all parties are satisfied, then having a discussion about revenue-sharing. Let me know if this floats your boat.

PawneeGoddess

Jun 13, 2021
Hi, I'm interested in the prospect of writing for a brand new project. I'm fairly new to the idea of writing for a NSFW game (or really any game for that matter), but consider myself proficient in both SFW writing and NSFW writing in general, having had reasonable experience with both. As I am so new to the idea, I'm willing to consider starting a project without necessarily being remunerated, just to see if the whole thing works out between us, and once all parties are satisfied, then having a discussion about revenue-sharing. Let me know if this floats your boat.
PM me would love to hear your ideas

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
What kind of content were you planning on wanting for this project? What sorts of settings or themes? Fantasy, modern, sci-fi? What kind of H scenes are you looking to focus this game on? Romantic, harem, Yuri/yaoi, fetish? Are you open to, or interested in, any more niche/extreme content? Is there an artist connected to this project?

PawneeGoddess

Jun 13, 2021
What kind of content were you planning on wanting for this project? What sorts of settings or themes? Fantasy, modern, sci-fi? What kind of H scenes are you looking to focus this game on? Romantic, harem, Yuri/yaoi, fetish? Are you open to, or interested in, any more niche/extreme content? Is there an artist connected to this project?
As I said said in the OP we haven't planned anything yet. We are open to ideas and settings.
Yes we are open extreme festishes too but that still depends on what it is
Yes we do have a 3d artist
PM me to discuss further details

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
I have always wanted to create my own NSFW game . had dreams and vision of how the game should go and look like . so created many stories and decided to learn daz3d to create the game . but unfortunately real life made me so busy that I stopped training on daz3d . if u want i could give u the the ideas . sandbox foces on currption concept mainly .
here are 3 storylines with each one need a certain amount of ability of how to handle renpy to make the game
stealing my bully family :
after mc mother moved to another city for a job . she decided to leave u alone in the house to complete ur school and didn't want u to change ur sourrnding . u get in an accident in school . and ur bully make u the laugh stoke of the school . u quite the school and ur mother was so worried that she wanted to leave her job . but u reached to an agreement u will start to live with her best freind house untile she mange to get enough money to start her own business. after u move in u discovered that her bestfriend is ur bully mom . now u live with ur bully his mom and sister .
2nd game need batter understanding with renpy called
every man dream wife
last one is still in the process of making but it's a new orginal idea . and need high lvl of controlling renpy . it's called Mexican standoff
it's about a house three ppl who lives in the same house a brother and a sister and there childhood best freind .u play with the three characters each night u could choose to change one of the characters. the idea is each one has a goal. the sister wanna sleep with the other girl. the childhood freind . the boy want to make the find a girlfriend . and the childhood freind want to have threesome with brother and sister.
if u like any idea I could give u the full details.

Reactions: DizzyGame

KevintheJace

Feb 17, 2019
Hi there, my name's Kevin and I have a lot of experience in novel writing and a bit in writing for NSFW games. I can't really seem to be able to pm you, so I figured I might as well post to the thread. Anyway, if you're in need of an idea, I have several floating around though I can pitch one right here:

It's an urban fantasy set in a small town. The MC is someone who went to college in the big city, but comes back to the small town where he grew up when his step-sister asks him to come back. It turns out she wanted him there because one of her friends has gone missing and due to unknown circumstances, the police can't get involved, so she asks him to investigate, since he's always had a knack for mysteries and puzzles. As the game progresses, the player unveils that everyone in the town has magical abilities, but some kind of spell prevents them from talking about it outside of private, lest everyone in the town loses their magic. And someone is trying to take the source of that power (A wellspring in the woods that gets into the public tap water) for themselves.

For examples of my work, I have a portfolio and two short stories attached to a thread of my creation here: https://f95zone.to/threads/novelist-world-builder-and-scriptwriter-available.84467/

If you want to see an example of my ability to work on a NSFW game, the one game I've worked on that currently has a public release is called Hellbound found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/hellbound-v0-1-0-astorethgames.85049/

Since I can't really pm you, if you'd like to talk further, either you could pm me or you can contact me on discord at KevintheJace#6307

The Strongest

Jun 16, 2021
Добрый день, если Ваша вакансия актуальна, то готов обсудить возможность сотрудничества