• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Looking for a writter for a game

3Dbimbos

Nov 21, 2017
Hi!
I am a good 3D artist and I have several ideas for a game. However, writting the story is the weak point (I have a programmer available)
I am not looking for money even if a future on patreon is ok.
I just want to reate a cool story involving my characters :)

Anyone interested ?

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
PM Me with your ideas.

I'll se that I can help you.

3Dbimbos

Nov 21, 2017

The story is about a 18yo man (Player Character - PC) who discover life far away from big cities. The Player Character (PC) is lazy and good at nothing, so his father sent him there so he can learn that life is not always easy, and he will have to work to earn money.

His step sister Amber is supposed to look over him, but she really don’t want to have anything to do with him (she thinks PC is a loser). She basically wants to use PC to make the work she is supposed to do so she can do nothing and improve her tan at the Ranch’s pool

The Ranch is owned by Farah, a mysterious oriental girl who care a lot about the well being of the animal of the ranch.

He will also meet Natalia, a tall Gold Digger that can do anything for money. (among other)

Before he left the city, a friend named Kevin gave him a special spray: Once pulverized on someone, it is supposed to turn him or her into a perverse sexual entity. People can be more or less sensitive to it (according to their current perversity /corruption level, but it is said that is is very efficient.

duhwellman

Oct 29, 2017
Hey how are you so I have a degree in journalism and a minor in creative writing, and would love to help please pm me.
Duhwellman

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
It's DAZ Studio mostly. Free software with mostly paid assets.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Well not exactly. But you need experience. It's drag and drop mostly. Photography experience is also a mayor good point.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Me too and I've released my game with positve feedback this week.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Windows, MAC and Linux too. No Android though.

I did.