[R>Writer] Share Looking for a writter for my game!!

SmoothGamer1

Nov 9, 2022
Looking for a writer!
I'm looking for a writer for my game, I'm looking for a writer to help me with the story and who knows how to make a story interesting and intriguing for the audience, the writer should be comfortable with all aspects of writing: character creation, dialogue writing, creating interesting plots, writing sex scenes, creating comedy.

Payment
Currently I'm looking for someone who is willing to work for free until we are able to get another sponsor for the game, all the work that you would do up to that point will also be paid for.

Time

I'm looking for people who would want to work long term and who are willing to put in the work for the game, we can discuss more about the times you would be able to work more on discord.

About
I'm not going to go into to much detail about the game but its a NSWF VN, we have a full team, three 3D artists, one 2D artist, one writer, one composer, one photoshopper. You will be able to meet and talk to everyone on the team, we are all welcoming and friendly. The game is around 60% done with couple hundred renders, music and code up to date. We also use special programs to help our artist to render better and faster and to make animations for the game.

Smooth#8247

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018