Identify Looking for a Zombie Game with an Adopted Daughter

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
I recently (within the last year) played a nice zombie/apocalypse game in which you are the male protagonist who has an adopted teenage daughter which he took in after his wife died.
It starts off in their appartment where they have took shelter and sit out most of the apocalypse that is going on outside. The MC is making his rounds to find food and stuff and at some point stumbles over the female friend of his daughter and they take her in. I believe the daughter's name was Sharon and her friend was called Naomi.
A bit later their appartment is no longer safe and they take shelter in the school both girls went to before all fell appart. There they meet a busty redhead called Sidney who also took shelter there and was a medicine student.
At some point they again have to leave their shelter and after a brief episode with an all female held enclave where they find the mother of the daughter's friend they set out to go to a rich survivalist stronghold somewhere near the coast. Their they meet the daughter of the rich survivalist who went there at the beginning of the crisis and is waiting for her father and the rest of the family to join her ( which unfortnately does not happen).
In one possible end scenario the MC and his daughter move to a small village near the survivalists home to live their lives in this small community.

The MC can have love stories with all female characters of the game including his adopted daughter and there is an ending for all the possible love stories. So overall this game has been fully completed.

Does that ring a bell? Can somebody tell me the name of this game? I really enjoyed playing it and would like to know the name of the game so I can look it up and play it again.

Thanks a lot!