Seeking Looking for abandoned games with a lot of content

fantasmic

Modder
Nov 3, 2021
Why not just play completed games? They should also have a lot of content, or at the very least the reviews will probably indicate if it's a 2-hour game or 20-hour game. If you're on desktop you can click on "Latest Updates" at the top of the page, then scroll down a bit and on the right side go "Prefix: Engine -> Ren'Py" and "Prefix: Status -> Completed." Here's a link, probably. You can also sort by rating/likes, or include/exclude certain tags.

I haven't played any good, complete sandbox games so I can't give any recommendations on that front.

fogislav

Feb 17, 2021
Why not just play completed games? They should also have a lot of content, or at the very least the reviews will probably indicate if it's a 2-hour game or 20-hour game. If you're on desktop you can click on "Latest Updates" at the top of the page, then scroll down a bit and on the right side go "Prefix: Engine -> Ren'Py" and "Prefix: Status -> Completed." Here's a link, probably. You can also sort by rating/likes, or include/exclude certain tags.

I haven't played any good, complete sandbox games so I can't give any recommendations on that front.
I finished almost all of them. BibleThump

fogislav

Feb 17, 2021
There are 830 games in that filter fantasmic linked. Either you skipped a lot of them or your profile isn't your first here. Either way ...

I was using russian website for downloading games before. I discovered this type of games in 2016, so since then I was playing. I'm sure I completed all 3+ star games.