Identify Looking for additional content for Slave Maker 3.5

slimegirl

Nov 11, 2017
I have this vague memory of playing Slave Maker (unsure of the version) and I could access some slavemaker content where you went to a school to fuck the students there. One specific scene i'm thinking about made you do it in a gym equipment room and other students walked in and joined in as well. I'm honestly not sure if this was Slave Maker or not, but i can remember you talking to your slave afterwards and then continuing the day.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
A website called "futanari palace" was usually linked for Slave Maker extras. Not sure whether that subforum still exists, the site itself does.

If you don't mind a submissive role Trap Quest has a "slut school" and also operates as an RNG-heavy RPG-lite random image hodgepodge. No mods or r34 characters I know of though.

slimegirl

Nov 11, 2017
A website called "futanari palace" was usually linked for Slave Maker extras. Not sure whether that subforum still exists, the site itself does.
I might just be bad at researching, but it seems like it doesn't exist anymore. Found a link to a subforum, but it's gone now.
If you don't mind a submissive role Trap Quest has a "slut school" and also operates as an RNG-heavy RPG-lite random image hodgepodge. No mods or r34 characters I know of though.
I've got nothing against the sub role and i've played Trap Quest before, but it wasn't for me.

wookie31

Feb 12, 2020
Here is the original Slave Maker blogsite. ( )
A Discord group is adapting for different engine, been a long while since I checked on progress. Link to discord group is on bottom of the final post ( ).
Hope this helps

slimegirl

Nov 11, 2017
Here is the original Slave Maker blogsite. ( )
A Discord group is adapting for different engine, been a long while since I checked on progress. Link to discord group is on bottom of the final post ( ).
Hope this helps
They seem to have their own version, so i'll check it out to see what's there. Hopefully the extra content i'm looking for is there. If not, maybe one of the members know what i'm looking for and can point me in the right direction.
Thanks for the tip.

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
How the hell can you run it , its flashplayer based game , and you cannot download adobe flashplayer anymore as its discontinued , i cannot run the game at all anymore

Update : i found a stand alone (adobe) flashplayer on here that actually works with the game... so far , better keep that in a safe place if you have one, as nowhere on the internet i could find anything that works

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: scrumbles

Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
Had to use the search in Futanati Palace, but I found the threads for additional slaves in Slave Maker 3.

Edit:
Had to break up the URL as it kept removing the main part of the URL.

https://
futanaripalace
.com
/forumdisplay.php?fid=120