[R>Writer] Paid Looking for additional writers

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Hey All!

I'm Derge and currently producing Aeos: the 18 plus Adventure Generator on Steam, and our demos on F95. Though eventually maybe we will open up one or two pathways entire as demos to keep the pirates out of our bays. ;p

For the last couple of months, we haven't been talking much about the project, but it's because after an artist lost some 60 days of progress due to a flood, we decide it best to buckle down, exit EA on Steam, and just finish the game before we continue to market and improve upon it. Having a game done instills trust better with studios and their players I think. The game is a very large NSFW... Adventure. It's all in the title. I'm hoping for a 100hr+ game and currently spending 16 hours a day writing and programming to have it released by Christmas. Any writers want to earn some extra cash and potentially a job post-release, by helping brainstorm, world-building, character development, quest, and with other forms of writing? With our current progress if I get a bit of extra help we will finish for Christmas, and then really make something special by constantly improving on it over time.

The project is over a year in development, not looking for people to " take over". I'm a published author, computer programmer, creative director, and can do just fine without any big shots. I am looking for supportive writing, good people, and maybe a few cool ideas.

Derge#0685 will discuss pay when meeting. All positions paid.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cul

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Fuck it, I'm interested. I'll message you tomorrow, since I've got work rather soon and can't be on discord all shift. PoyntFury#1268

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Viscount1

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2020
This sounds fun. I'll send a message. Not sure how much time I'll have to invest in this, but hopefully many hands make light work or whatever. If you have enough people then no biggie.

Reactions: Dergeproductions

aipoms

Feb 16, 2020
I am very late to sign up if you still need a writer post Christmas do contact me

Kepkop

May 26, 2021
I strongly recommend not working with him. He always says how much he works, but you could draw stick figures 16 hours a day and it would mean horse sh*t. He is unreliable, promises money - says the game already makes a ton (?) of money but never showed me any proof. He is always trying to be professionell to a point where he achieves the opposite - I mean (as am example) wtf is with your previous posts. I feel like his quality standards are extremly low.
Advertising your game as "very large" isn't something special, the reason why people don't try it is because of the workload. (Mostly Art) It's just really bad planning and bad management.

It's like he's trying to puff up in front of you.
I have some experience with that kind of people and I get some heavy alarm bells rining with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Macaronietree

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
I strongly recommend not working with him. He always says how much he works, but you could draw stick figures 16 hours a day and it would mean horse sh*t. He is unreliable, promises money - says the game already makes a ton (?) of money but never showed me any proof. He is always trying to be professionell to a point where he achieves the opposite - I mean (as am example) wtf is with your previous posts. I feel like his quality standards are extremly low.
Advertising your game as "very large" isn't something special, the reason why people don't try it is because of the workload. (Mostly Art) It's just really bad planning and bad management.

It's like he's trying to puff up in front of you.
I have some experience with that kind of people and I get some heavy alarm bells rining with him.
I think someome told me that he scams alot of writers and didnt even give them the money after they send the story that he wants even though his game is like drawn by a bored horny student. Well atleast his game is dead and just trolling with the people on his server.