Seeking Looking for advice, maybe too much specific :D

millemila

Jun 23, 2020
Hi everyone, I was starting to think that i have reached the point where i have played almost every decent game there is. I HOPE TO BE WRONG!
Therefore I am here to ask you for help finding some games i missed, but i warn you, it will not be easy! The difficulty comes from my tastes (and the fact that most games matching them have been played already). I will list the main things here in priority order. The more points the game you are thinking of matches, higher are the chances that i will like it. IF YOU DO NOT FIND ANY, but you still think that your favourite game is so good that has to be advised, PLEASE DO IT! :D

Here the list:

- Harem game, or at least with some diversity in the girls.
- NO FURRY
- One time only play, i hate to do stuff again to unlock different scenes/ endings
- Good graphic quality, expecially for 3D renders
- Do not care if 2D or 3D as long as there are animations of some kind
- Development at a point with enough content to make it worthwhile
- I care more for character's personality than the story
- Gallery feature
- Long enough to take more then 2 hours to finish

To end this i will just make some examples to fit the descriptions and to make all more clear. Some of my favourite games are: Treasure of Nadia, Four Elements Trainer, MIST, Corrupted Kingdoms...

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: XiousLion78

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Obligatory ioU recommendation if you haven't played it. Some caveats though:

- 3 main girls: bitch-boss trainee, GF and GF's friend. Also one FWB side-character. The boss has to be shared, but the other 2 have a harem route.
- There is an alternate slut route for the 2 girls, but sounds like you want the harem one anyway.
- It's Honey Select (2?) but the upside of that is, almost everything is animated.

Reactions: millemila

millemila

Jun 23, 2020
Obligatory ioU recommendation if you haven't played it. Some caveats though:

- 3 main girls: bitch-boss trainee, GF and GF's friend. Also one FWB side-character. The boss has to be shared, but the other 2 have a harem route.
- There is an alternate slut route for the 2 girls, but sounds like you want the harem one anyway.
- It's Honey Select (2?) but the upside of that is, almost everything is animated.
Downloading now! It matches most stuff, and also wanna add here that when i say harem i mean that there are multiple girls and i can go with most of them, but then if the relationship is a slut route or a domination one i do not really care because depends from game to game what i will like (usually the girl's personality will lead my choiche)

Thanks!

XiousLion78

May 4, 2017
Try playing the "Light of my life", "Melody" and "Daughter for Desire." Games with good story building and character personality. There might be some alternative scenes but almost all of them have mods and galleries so you wont miss any content.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: millemila

millemila

Jun 23, 2020
Try playing the "Light of my life", "Melody" and "Daughter for Desire." Games with good story building and character personality. There might be some alternative scenes but almost all of them have mods and galleries so you wont miss any content.

Hope this helps.
Thanks! The first two have already been played, the last one is the correct name? I am not finding any, are you sure it's called like that?