[R>Artist 2D] Share Looking for an 2d CG artist or animator

Hestric

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Project:
-I am currently working on a game as a solo developer called Reawakened a 2D/Metroidvania side scroller and it's been in early access for about a month and a half. You play as Eris who was captured and transformed into a succubus. To make it worse there's a Sentient Relic known as Shaldourin is bound to your neck. Together you fight through monsters gaining new abilities on the way to find the culprit behind your sudden transformation.

I have a couple of bosses and levels currently and is most likely to be around 10-20 mins depending on skill level at the moment.

Developer:
-

Employment type:
-Revenue Share (Negotiable)
Looking for:
-2D artist
I would prefer the anime/semi-realistic style, but as long as it's dynamic and unique that also works.

Work commitment:
- Long term?

Preferred method of contact:
- Hestric#5139(discord) or PM me

Job Description:
You will produce 2d CG or animations(depending on the skill) that is mostly sex scenes, There are sex scenes between succubus and humanoid monsters such as harpies and giants, etc....
For the most part, you have creative freedom on how you might want to go about it unless the story says otherwise(since the game starts from vanilla sex and branches off from that).

If you know how to rig 2d images that's a bonus.

Additional comments:
I learned that my current workload is too much to produce content at a decent pace and I'm still too much of an amateur at this moment in time as an artist and I want to focus on just the game itself such as programming and game design.

Last edited: