Seeking Looking for an adult game with a lot of anal sex (non-futa)

mac_angel

Jul 7, 2017
Not sure if this is the place to post, it's the first time posting/asking.
There are a lot of great games, but end up with very, very little anal sex. For someone with a big anal sex fetish (boy on girl), a lot of these games just turn out to be a lot of teasing and frustrating. And I'm not into the big and curvy girls that are in a lot of games, too.
Some games that I really liked, but lacking in anal content:
Dating My Daughter
Proud Father
The Guardian
Maou Sama
A Petal Among Thorns

Some games have great story, pictures, and animation, but the sexual content is really, really lacking (Dating My Daughter).
I'm old, but I still like a lot of these games, and sexually active. I know way more girls that are into anal sex than what is portrayed in these games, especially now days. And I know quite a lot of girls that end up even preferring it, when the guy knows what he's doing. I haven't met a girl that did NOT like it in almost 30 years.
For someone looking to 'research' fetishes and alternative lifestyle relationships, you should check out FetLife. And you'll see that it is very rare to find a woman say that anal sex is a limit (she won't do it).

Some games I like so far.

Betrayed
Chloe Series
Corrupted Love (not really animated)
Deadlock in Time
Depraved Awakening (not really animated)
Goodbye Eternity
Inside Jennifer
Love Live The Princess
MaouSama
Melody
Parental Love
Proud Father
SexBot (bigger and curvy girls for the most part, but cute and the story is funny as hell. Very orginal)
Sunshine Love (a couple of good anal scenes, but Cupcake was the one I really wanted to see)
The Guardian
The Spellbook (decent amount of anal scenes)

The Theater of Sinners is starting off good. Only one anal scene I think, but I like the story (I've been in a D/s relationship for the past 18 years)
Clara's Bittersweet Day, same dev. I don't remember much anal, but I liked the story for the same reason. Same with all of DumbKoala's games. Great models (though they are all pretty much the same now), decent story, but very little anal or animations.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I dunno if you'd be interested but this guy likes to do anal doujins.... a lot, he's known as the god of anal.
So, if you're big anal fan you'd probably be interested in reading his stuff.... oh yes, very, very interested. :devilish::coffee:
Have fun~ :sneaky: :coffee:

mac_angel

Jul 7, 2017
I dunno if you'd be interested but this guy likes to do anal doujins.... a lot, he's known as the god of anal.
So, if you're big anal fan you'd probably be interested in reading his stuff.... oh yes, very, very interested. :devilish::coffee:
Thanks. Yea, I've ran into a lot of comics, but looking for more interaction(?) I'm also not really into the chubby/curvy women. Even Dating My Daughter, I found the daughter too curvy for my liking, and I liked her friends more. The Chloe series was decent for the kind of girls I liked, and they had some anal, but it just ends up being too much teasing when there is so much time between scenes in general, and even more frustrating when the anal scenes are even more rare. I heard Once In A Lifetime was suppose to have a great story. It was labeled as having anal in the tags so I downloaded it and got the gallery unlock. Going through the scenes I think I found only a single anal scene that seemed to be near the end of the game/story. And that's what I end up doing most of the time, looking up games, finding gallery unlocks, and going through the scenes to see if there really is much anal content, and most times, no, there's not, so I never end up playing them.

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Looks like that artist googled cow butthole and used that as a reference point in drawing buttholes lol Very few Japanese artists nail genitalia in a way that looks appealing or even vaguely realistic, probably Masamune Shirow was the earliest who perfected it, though his uncensored works are hard to find. But they're getting the hang of it now.

mac_angel just isolate the tag in game search. Use the alpha version, there's loads. That guy who's making 'Lust is stranger' has anal in most of his older games, and they're very interactive.

mac_angel

Jul 7, 2017
Looks like that artist googled cow butthole and used that as a reference point in drawing buttholes lol Very few Japanese artists nail genitalia in a way that looks appealing or even vaguely realistic, probably Masamune Shirow was the earliest who perfected it, though his uncensored works are hard to find. But they're getting the hang of it now.

mac_angel just isolate the tag in game search. Use the alpha version, there's loads. That guy who's making 'Lust is stranger' has anal in most of his older games, and they're very interactive.
yea, I know about searching the tags. But that brings me back to the problem I mentioned. I'll grab the gallery unlock to take a look, and there ends up being only one or two scenes, very far apart. Like "Once In A Lifetime", it was tagged with anal, and I only found one scene out of the whole game. And that happens a LOT. Or it's tagged with anal and it only means a finger or something.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Thanks. Yea, I've ran into a lot of comics, but looking for more interaction(?) I'm also not really into the chubby/curvy women. Even Dating My Daughter, I found the daughter too curvy for my liking, and I liked her friends more. The Chloe series was decent for the kind of girls I liked, and they had some anal, but it just ends up being too much teasing when there is so much time between scenes in general, and even more frustrating when the anal scenes are even more rare. I heard Once In A Lifetime was suppose to have a great story. It was labeled as having anal in the tags so I downloaded it and got the gallery unlock. Going through the scenes I think I found only a single anal scene that seemed to be near the end of the game/story. And that's what I end up doing most of the time, looking up games, finding gallery unlocks, and going through the scenes to see if there really is much anal content, and most times, no, there's not, so I never end up playing them.
Sadly i can't really point you to anything good game-wise that is also specifically anal focused.
I don't remember a single game like that, at least for now.
Most games are just like what you described, they got a bit of this and a bit of that.
Not a lot of games focus on something specific.
Your best bet probably gonna be some trainer that allows for anal training.
Maybe one of those made by Akabur? :unsure: :coffee:

DivineDeviant

Mar 8, 2020
Not sure if this is the place to post, it's the first time posting/asking.
There are a lot of great games, but end up with very, very little anal sex. For someone with a big anal sex fetish (boy on girl), a lot of these games just turn out to be a lot of teasing and frustrating. And I'm not into the big and curvy girls that are in a lot of games, too.
Some games that I really liked, but lacking in anal content:
Dating My Daughter
Proud Father
The Guardian
Maou Sama
A Petal Among Thorns

Some games have great story, pictures, and animation, but the sexual content is really, really lacking (Dating My Daughter).
I'm old, but I still like a lot of these games, and sexually active. I know way more girls that are into anal sex than what is portrayed in these games, especially now days. And I know quite a lot of girls that end up even preferring it, when the guy knows what he's doing. I haven't met a girl that did NOT like it in almost 30 years.
For someone looking to 'research' fetishes and alternative lifestyle relationships, you should check out FetLife. And you'll see that it is very rare to find a woman say that anal sex is a limit (she won't do it).

Nice mix. Thank you for the info