Ren'Py Onhold Looking for an artist for an ongoing project

gabriel3g

Jul 4, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am a programmer myself and I started a new project a couple of months ago, but I abandoned because of lack of motivation for working alone. The project is good in my opinion, but I think if an artist could join me on this, we could build a nice product. I am not looking for a super expert, I have written the story and about 35% of the project is already done. I was using real models for the pictures, just to have something, but we can change these once the artist hops up!

I program in Python, so I am really comfortable on making it on Ren'Py, which I think is the most popular here now.

Please let me know if you have interest, I can send you the project...we can either continue developing this or start a new one. I am open for suggestions. I speak fluent English(second language) and live in Europe (timezone GMT+1 - Rome/Paris/Madrid).

Thanks in advance

Gabriel

model.JPG bathroomnormal.jpg bedjenormal.jpg mapa2normal.jpg model.JPG

drunkunsniper

Sep 3, 2018
Hey there im new here but i've been working with daz to create fully animated scenes on and off for a year now. Wanting to get into the VN so lets discuss what we can do. I can help majorly with content writing, creating a storyline, proof-reading scripts, game mechanics, marketing, and especially modelling and fully animating scenes in daz. And also provide minor help with audio and sound effects.

I was originally looking for a developer who works in unity because i have some ideas that would be good using some unity assets but i guess we can work out some other things based on what your story demands.

Hit me up and we can talk further mate, peace.

Reactions: gabriel3g

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
Do you guys still need help, I can probably make 3D stuff and clothes on request if you need to, I'm still learning DAZ but I'm lost with what I want to do so I stick with 3D modelizing software for now. (My GMT is West Europe aswell)