[R>Artist 2D] Share Looking for an artist for !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Project:
-!Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend

Developer:
-Incontinent Cell Team!

Looking for:
-A 2D artist!

Employment Type:
-We'd share the profits from our . We will figure the exact details in person.

Work commitment:
-We will probably work on this game for about a year. After that we plan to start a new project.

Preferred method of contact:
-If you are interested please come to our and ping someone from the dev team. You can also message me here if you really hate discords.

Job Description:
-The game already has a lot of content, but the previous artist isn't interested in working on the game anymore and with the release of the new 0.60 patch will leave our dev team. The biggest problem here is that your style will have to match what the game already has otherwise you'd have to somehow make it fit. Check out the attachments or the game thread to see how the game looks. Possibly requiring you to redraw a couple of scenes in your style, which probably isn't a viable option.
What we plan to add to the game now is more customization. Things such as new clothing or other accessories. Later maybe more characters and sex scenes as well.

Additional comments:
-Our game uses Live2D, but since I already learned how to rig the models that skill isn't necessary. Some basic knowledge about how that works might help though.

Last edited:

lrdalucard

Oct 24, 2020
Next time includes an image of ur game so we artists can see wht we are getting in to.

Also sharing profits on Patreon, not many artists will accept that,(not saying you will not pay us, on the contrary) but you need to keep in mind we, artists, need to keep producing and be active on social media to earn status, stick to one game means we will be producing a lot of art in the dark and that's not good for us since we depend on exposure. Unless you willing to pay at least 1000-1500€ monthly, of course, then I'm sure you can find an artist who would be willing to work in the dark. If you can't afford that, u better just commission an artist as you need more art 4 ur game.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Next time includes an image of ur game so we artists can see wht we are getting in to.

Also sharing profits on Patreon, not many artists will accept that,(not saying you will not pay us, on the contrary) but you need to keep in mind we, artists, need to keep producing and be active on social media to earn status, stick to one game means we will be producing a lot of art in the dark and that's not good for us since we depend on exposure. Unless you willing to pay at least 1000-1500€ monthly, of course, then I'm sure you can find an artist who would be willing to work in the dark. If you can't afford that, u better just commission an artist as you need more art 4 ur game.
Thanks for the input. This is my first time looking for an artist, so you know not much experience here. I thought about putting a couple of images(I will after posting this), but I thought that if someone was interested they would check out the game thread.

I understand your concerns, but both of our team members are poor college students and this is more like a hobby for us, hobby that takes up most of our free time though, so our budget isn't big. In fact it doesn't exist at all, so professional artists are out of the question for us.

The game itself was received quite well though. It has almost 5k downloads on itch.io and probably even more here(f95 doesn't count the downloads, but the thread has 46k views), so we are looking for someone that's willing to take a bit of risk or that doesn't expect to earn a lot just yet.

I guess a smart thing to do would be to wait till the 16th of April when we are going to release the 0.60 update to the public.

Reactions: lrdalucard