[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Share Unpaid Looking for an artist - Hidden Indian Secrets [Indian Adult Game]

IndianDreamer

Dec 18, 2017
Project:

I have a VN/Comics idea revolving around an obsession of a son for his mom (with side characters) - DM ME IF INTERESTED
There are a lot of VN/Comics with this concept, what will make this different will be finally seeing something in an Indian setting. Also, I promise that the writing will be good and realistic.
It will deal with the moral struggles of attraction, addiction, and love, and how the MC feels at different situations, and how it all began.

I have added a few images of the mother(just for reference, fully expect to change, even simpler 2D images will work). I have used AI to create a few of these, but obviously need someone who knows stuff.

Developer:
I can do the coding/writing(Renpy), although I am new to coding on Renpy. I need someone who can do the image rendering.

Looking for:
I'm looking for someone who is as passionate as me in creating this world in an Indian setting. You don't need to be aware about the Indian setting, your curiosity is enough. I have a lot of ideas I can bounce regarding the artwork I am looking for, as well as some AI generated images that will help you get a picture of what I am after.

Revenue:
We can discuss this only if you believe in this project. Initially, I would only want a couple of images just to see if you can do it, we can discuss further if we like what we are doing. In case we do something like a Patreon, a split will be decided.

Reference Game:
A Wife And A Mother

Basic Game Idea (Prologue)
I have an idea of creating a domino effect. How the son sees something he should not have, or did something irreversible.
Like the idea of discovering masturbation, and then randomly finding your mom's hot pics on your dads computer and fapping hard to it, and feeling a sensation like you never had before.

This can serve as the catalyst/prologue and I can branch out stories depending on how much people like the prologue. This won't feature any supernatural elements, I want the story to flow naturally. I love A Wife And A Mother, but that is too slow.

My initial struggle is learning about image rendering. I think I can write a great script and have a lot of ideas. AI can help me, but not much. So am looking for someone who I can collaborate with me as well.

Again, this is just at ideation phase, but an Indian setting game is so rare and I think a lot of people will love it, especially Indian MILFs are just insanely hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: TyphoonV

IndianDreamer

Dec 18, 2017
Hi there. I'm a DAZ 3D artist with many years of experience.
I might be able to create art for your project if we think we'd be a good fit to work together.

To see some samples of my work, open the 'Spoilers' section in my post at:
https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-artwork-character-creation.199969/

If interested to discuss more details, you could send me a DM or contact me on Discord: mystixxx
Thanks for showing interest, DM'ed you to discuss this further!