Ren'Py Looking for an artist who wants to participate in a new project!

Sphynx-

Jun 2, 2018
Hello dear artist and users of F95!

I am someome who recently decided to create an AVN!

I am a very passionate writer, and I want to create something that this community would enjoy!

Due to my PC being atrotious I cant create the Art myself and thus I need someone who is willing to do the renders.

A thing to take in count when DMing me, is that I am a student, and therefore I cant pay the artist from my own wallet, however I am more than happy to split fairly the possible future earnings that may come from developing this game!

Aitha

Jul 7, 2017
hi Nekohime,
This is my opinion (no offence).
If your talking about Daz3d rendering its pain in ass.
Rendering artist should have a ton of patience. He has to get all assets,arrange them, Pose them, find the right shot angle, testing renders with multi pass of render. Just a lot of work.
Because the job is hard people don't come without payment or interests.
I recommend you to go for "honey select" game renders where you capture the game images for your VN Games.
this method is used by max's life and some other games.

Raven 96

May 26, 2020
I'm interested in helping
hi Nekohime,
This is my opinion (no offence).
If your talking about Daz3d rendering its pain in ass.
Rendering artist should have a ton of patience. He has to get all assets,arrange them, Pose them, find the right shot angle, testing renders with multi pass of render. Just a lot of work.
Because the job is hard people don't come without payment or interests.
I recommend you to go for "honey select" game renders where you capture the game images for your VN Games.
this method is used by max's life and some other games.