[R>Artist 2D] Paid Looking for an artist

Halbert

Dec 1, 2017
Project:
- Name still in development
- Overview - Planning a Trap/Femboy protag RPGMaker game.
- how far along is the project? - Very early stages - the groundwork is laid out

Developer:
- Me as a programmer and a friend as the writer for the project, at the moment, we are looking for someone to put our ideas on paper or into art

Looking for:
- 2D Artist

Employment Type:
- After finding an artist, I will be willing to negotiate a payment plan of their liking, nothing extravagant, if they wish to be part of any Patreon revenue that may come in the future, that can also be arranged.

Work commitment:
- So far, I am only seeking an artist for a one-off project, cannot promise, or suggest that a longer work could be offered.

Preferred method of contact:
- email is most preferable, once a suitable artist is found, I will share faster methods of communication with them
- halberterbach@protonmail.com

Job Description:
- I am looking for a skilled NSFW artist, preferably in the Manga/Japanese style

Additional comments:
- I am looking to accept samples of the artwork that you can offer, you can send it to the above-shared email, though I cannot promise you a swift response, I will be updating this thread accordingly if I am able to find a suitable artist.

The only criteria I have for the type of artwork shared would be that the focus piece should be a trap/Femboy, be it pin-up, mid-scene or just a character design, as long as you match that request, i will be looking over your art

Last edited:

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
I am afraid that you might need to find some other kind of payment method.
The artist is most likely going to invest a ton of time to do your drawings, the 'paid on completion of the project' is something that is probably going to make them all run away.
It means that if for some reason the project is cancelled midway or at any time of the project, they won't get even a dime despite investing dozens of hours doing the drawings.
I suggest you go toward a revenue sharing kind of remuneration for the payment. Set up a patreon, SubscribeStar, or something like that and pay him each month a share.

Reactions: muzyka89dn

Halbert

Dec 1, 2017
I see. Thank you for your reply on the matter, Kuroyan, I can understand how my words would discourage people. I'll consider a more steady payment option.