Employment Type:
- Paid (Paypal only)

Work commitment:
- One-off first. Hopefully long term.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord user: falleneros
- Send me a message.

Job Description:
- You will be responsible for coloring, organizing and polishing the illustration photoshop file following my guidelines. Check my game to see how it should look like at the end. A drawing tablet and Adobe Photoshop experience is required.

Additional comments:
- Please send a link to your portfolio. Be willing to do a small test before being hired.

Cover.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinkdoses_art

Pinkdoses_art

Nov 14, 2023
Hi,
I'm quite interested in your offer, could you add me to Discord so I can send you my portfolio and discuss the position better?
Thanks in advance.

Revveyellow

Dec 7, 2023
waves.png teiboleras.png Personally i love doing lineart so i'd really like to contribute to your project! my disc is worldwidewebyellow.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Can't DM you and the Discord invitation expired. I don't work on photoshop, I work on clip studio paint but I understand I can save the files on photoshop phormat. I'll leave some of my recent work here. I don't have a commission sheet since I don't usually do commissions but I'm being evicted and I'm in need of some money to cover some monthly expenses so if u need someone for the long run I could potentially be your guy. I can copy styles fairly well and do a good job, and I'm willing to learn new things/styles you might need as long I'm treated fairly (for example, if you wanted me to spend 2-3 days to learn live2d or something like that, I'd expect you to compensate me for going the extra mile). Depending on your needs I can sacrifice some quality of the art for the sake of speed. Feel free to DM me in case you want some examples of quicker drawings. I'm willing to do a small test.
1706950554859.png 45 minutes 7 2.png Fey hand holding 2.jpg Fey pat replacement.png Run animation.gif Aqua.png Patreon drawing fey alone.jpg

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
My strenghts: Characters, character designs, rendering, skin texture, complex sexual positions, pixel art animations.
My weaknesses: Backgrounds (I can do them and fairly well, but I'm slow and I don't like doing them).
Here's an example of my most recent background (Could be better but would also take longer, and it's meant to be 2 backgrounds in one, top and bottom.
1706951565292.png
1706951597931.png