Looking for an certain animated game

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
It is a Japanese game made using some form of rpgmaker. It used 3d models and featured heavy femdom and every attack was animated. It wasn't finished when I played it and when I did, it used what was more or less a "stage selector." You'd choose a stage and you'd immediately fight a boss. I remember you'd go to some sort of cave and fight a ninja girl or go to a castle and fight a knight. I vaguely remember it being officially translated by the dev them self. I think I might've stumbled upon it here somewhere.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
I had some games pop into my mind when I read that, but somehow they are only halfway fitting. I assume its no game by either Eluku99 or Toffi-Sama? Like Fairy Fighting or Amazon Brawl?

Also, you say 3d models, do you mean actual renders? And about the game, was it a sidescrolling fighting game, or shooter? And did you play a female or male character, and who did the femdom?

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
I had some games pop into my mind when I read that, but somehow they are only halfway fitting. I assume its no game by either Eluku99 or Toffi-Sama? Like Fairy Fighting or Amazon Brawl?

Also, you say 3d models, do you mean actual renders? And about the game, was it a sidescrolling fighting game, or shooter? And did you play a female or male character, and who did the femdom?
Definitely was not any of these, but I will check them out!
I can see why you thought it would be a fighter. Perhaps "stage selector" was a poor choice of words. I suspect the dev created moments in the game in non sequential order and because it wasn't cohesive, they just made it the way it is so you can just quickly select an area and get to the fight. Actual renders. It was your standard RPG. Press the attack button to attack, items to use items, etc. The type of femdom I'm talking about is particularly violent like neck snapping or ball kicking. You're a male that would get their ass kicked by a female with thighs that could kill. Literally!