VN Ren'Py Looking for an english back reader ^^

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Hello, im a 'fresh' game creator.

Im not english native, so im looking for someone with a good english to correct and read back my misspell and typo in the VN i created.

Since the game will eventualy reach Patreon, i don't want them to be disapointed or get immersion breaking because of this ( see ! )

Im looking for someone serious, interested to help and interested by my game/work.
The game got a decent amont of text and choise...
Still, i think i did a first "correct" job using some internet tools, the main work should be about the turn of phrase.

screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0005.jpg screenshot0006.jpg screenshot0007.jpg screenshot0008.jpg

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
Do you need a script checker, or a play tester? That is, do you want to give a text file and have some one check it, or do you want some one to play the game, and check for grammar and bugs? Either way, I'm down to help, if you'd like.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Hi Vash

Im doing the play test so it's "only" for grammar, typo and maybe some turn of phrase depending on the scene.
I think i will give only text files to begin with.

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
Hi Vash

Im doing the play test so it's "only" for grammar, typo and maybe some turn of phrase depending on the scene.
I think i will give only text files to begin with.
Fine by me, between kongflcl and myself, we should be able to catch everything.

Reactions: kongflcl

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Great, ill pm you the same message to be sure you we are ok :)

The game is build like this :

Day :
-Morning story event
-School lobby player choice
-Class story event
-Lunch player choice
-Club activity story event
-After school player choice
-Home both kind of event depending of the game progression
Next Day : return.

The game got 0 grind(i hate this since it's used to fill the void of creator imho),
each day is very condensed.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I can also help you if you still need it.