• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R> Other] [R>Writer] Unpaid Looking for an erotic story writer or a writer in general to collaborate with newbies

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
Project:
- Wisteria (Temporary name), an HRPG game made in RPG Maker MZ. We plan to develop a short demo version with a time frame of release this month or next. So far we are only in the planning and concept phase.

Game Test 1.JPG

Developer:
- Me and a friend who wants to gain experience in game development as newbies

Looking for:
- Writer or erotic writer to collaborate and expand ideas of the current project. The game takes heavy inspiration from several games so you will mostly have a guide of the story direction and theme. And possibly someone that can proofread my almost broken english lol.

Employment Type:
- Unpaid

Work commitment:
- You own your time so you're free to work anytime. Tho I appreciate to contact us once a week.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord for main communication. If successful, you will get invited to a workspace so you can get an overview of the game and properly collaborate with us.

Job Description:
- Write the erotic scenes of the game (which is 2 or 3 scenes at most)
- Help expand ideas for the game story
- Assist me writing the story for wrong grammar and errors