[R>Writer] Share Looking for an experienced writer.

Viconia

Mar 23, 2022
Project:
- Rather than a long game, my aim is to make multiple short self contained stories that players can complete in about 30 minutes. Some of the stories may contain heavy themes like bestiality, rape, incest, etc.

I have already started on it, completing one story and a half. Here is a couple of renders of the project.

PublisherBadBJ4.png
Doggy1.png
3-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0.png

Developer:
- Discord: Viconia#1340

Looking for:
-Writer

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share 50/50

Work commitment:
- Long term

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord or PM here.

Job Description:
- I'm searching for a writer with experience in other projects and the commitment to see this through. My aim is to make believable stories, I want someone capable of transmiting the thoughts and emotions in a realistic way, about the situations that the differents MCs may find themselves in.

I'll handle the code and the renders for it.

SK3077

May 3, 2020
Hi, I am an aspiring writer and game developer. I have not worked in any project yet. If you want I can draft you a short story.

zartus

Jul 4, 2018
I am an experienced erotic writer who would be interested in participating but I'm not too comfortable engaging in such discussions over discord. Can we talk here temporarily if you are interested?

Viconia

Mar 23, 2022
I am an experienced erotic writer who would be interested in participating but I'm not too comfortable engaging in such discussions over discord. Can we talk here temporarily if you are interested?
Of course. Here is ok.

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
Hi there. I write short stories that involve action, survival, comedy, fantasy and romance; and sometimes the forbidden stuff like incest. I'm hoping to one day publish my work, but at the moment i only let friends and family read my stories.
I'm down to help out in your project if you're interested, but unfortunately I don't use discord, so we'll have to communicate here.

Viconia

Mar 23, 2022
Hi there. I write short stories that involve action, survival, comedy, fantasy and romance; and sometimes the forbidden stuff like incest. I'm hoping to one day publish my work, but at the moment i only let friends and family read my stories.
I'm down to help out in your project if you're interested, but unfortunately I don't use discord, so we'll have to communicate here.
Do you use gmail or something like that? It you want I would like to check a small piece of your writing before deciding on anything.

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Hi there, I don't know if you're still looking for a writer, but I just sent you an email with a draft.

Mr annonymous

Mar 25, 2022
Project:
- Rather than a long game, my aim is to make multiple short self contained stories that players can complete in about 30 minutes. Some of the stories may contain heavy themes like bestiality, rape, incest, etc.

I have already started on it, completing one story and a half. Here is a couple of renders of the project.

View attachment 2047284
View attachment 2047285
View attachment 2047293

Developer:
- Discord: Viconia#1340

Looking for:
-Writer

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share 50/50

Work commitment:
- Long term

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord or PM here.

Job Description:
- I'm searching for a writer with experience in other projects and the commitment to see this through. My aim is to make believable stories, I want someone capable of transmiting the thoughts and emotions in a realistic way, about the situations that the differents MCs may find themselves in.

I'll handle the code and the renders for it.
Hello I myself am a writer as well iam writing a novel and I can consider myself an experienced writer as I have written many stories which is in my diary but if you are willing to see my work then iam happy to show you some ofy stories