Seeking Looking for an game I saw here; main banner had a demon pointing down with seductive, yellow eyes

Jun 17, 2020
It was a furry-based vore game and your first enemy was.... I think maybe a kobold? Looked like a Kabold.
And the way you won battles was by dealing out cards at the right time.

Anyway the basic story is: You are an Lust Demon, a basic generalization for succubus / incubus, or omnibus.
When you orgasm you extract sexual energy from the ones nearby and your day resets like clockwork. You always have the choice to bust a nut and rewind time in this fashion. But doing so means you lose all progress for the sake of gratification.
Why do you even need to fight enemies though? Your boss says there's been a shortage in your quota. You've basically been slacking off in your chambers, so your sensei barges in with yellow, charming eyes, and an absolutely RIPPED muscle-toned dragon body and basically states "If you don't go to the overworld and extract gratification, we have fates worse than death for you." from there you get the basic dialogue choices of:
[Being outright rude and denying to go out]
[Being outright rude and saying no less aggressively]
[Finding a compromise]
[Yes]
[An very enthusiastic yes]
And then soon a tutorial on how lust cards work, attack cards work, etc., the tutorial can't be failed even if you choose to discard all your cards.

Even if you need to redownload the game, the engine it works on will have your saves stored on it upon redownload. Tested that once by downloading the game on a new computer with more memory space, and yup: saves were still there. So they must be saved in a Cloud IP. Most story-heavy games do stuff like that so you aren't in any way inconvenienced

I just wish I could remember the darn name of the game.