[R>Programmer] Paid Share Unpaid Looking for an HTML developer to make a text based married daily life sim~

Jan 5, 2022
What I need:

I’m searching for a game developer to make a text based game on HTML. The game will have a sandbox simulation like daily life gameplay loop.

Game will have minimal graphics and will have more focus or intimate and immersive storytelling like reading an ever generating interactive book.

Therefore programming such a sandbox system is the main requirement here since the few graphics can be outsourced and the writing can be done together.

What’s the game like:

Main promise of the game would be the daily life simulation of a married life with the main attraction (aka the wife) of the game.

Instead of a complex and tedious character creation and such, game will instead give you simple multiple choices at start to define your experience.

You can able to choose the background and identity of yourself which will define your looks and career. Are you a millionaire old man, an energetic and passionate boy or a big and muscular stud?

You will also able to decide how did you come to marry with your wife. Was it an arranged/forced marriage, was it a love at first sight thing or lastly a friendship turned into love/marriage?

This is just two of the choice you will take along the dozens more and will affect the starting love and like stats or give you advantages in finances, relationship or sex life.

After these choices you will begin your daily life and freely roam around and do things as well as interact with your wife.

Instead of an action based relationship changes this gave will have a “needs” mechanic for the wife where how much attention and compassion you have given throughout the day will affect her like and love stats at the end of the day.

Compassion will affect the like stat and depends on how much time you have talked and listened to her, helped her out and done things (not romantic/sexual) together.

Attention on the other hand affects the love stat and depends on how much romantic and sexual attention you have given her like giving gifts, flirting, having sex and being passionate/romantic.

Mediocre amount of compassion/attention will not affect the stats but higher or lower will decrease or increase the stats respectively.

Stats will affect how your wife will behave such as very low like will make her get new friends and spend time with friends instead of you and very low love can make her end up cheating on you and have sexual/romantic affairs with others.

Very high like will make her wanna spend more time and do things with you while very high love will make her more passionate and sexually active with you.

These are just two example aspects of the game which I wanted to give you as an example to show what kind of game it will be.

Payment & Monetization:

I mainly have this game and idea as a passion project and don’t plan to get any money from it therefore you are free to monetize it using methods like patreon or making it a paid game on release as well as keep the gains for yourself or share it with me.

You can contact me via discord.

Alina~#7656

Where I can tell you about the game further by answering your questions and showing you the “wife” in question too.

Last edited:

nwioqfnqowifn

Jan 21, 2020
What I need:

I’m searching for a game developer to make a text based game on HTML. The game will have a sandbox simulation like daily life gameplay loop.

Game will have minimal graphics and will have more focus or intimate and immersive storytelling like reading an ever generating interactive book.

Therefore programming such a sandbox system is the main requirement here since the few graphics can be outsourced and the writing can be done together.

What’s the game like:

Main promise of the game would be the daily life simulation of a married life with the main attraction (aka the wife) of the game.

Instead of a complex and tedious character creation and such, game will instead give you simple multiple choices at start to define your experience.

You can able to choose the background and identity of yourself which will define your looks and career. Are you a millionaire old man, an energetic and passionate boy or a big and muscular stud?

You will also able to decide how did you come to marry with your wife. Was it an arranged/forced marriage, was it a love at first sight thing or lastly a friendship turned into love/marriage?

This is just two of the choice you will take along the dozens more and will affect the starting love and like stats or give you advantages in finances, relationship or sex life.

After these choices you will begin your daily life and freely roam around and do things as well as interact with your wife.

Instead of an action based relationship changes this gave will have a “needs” mechanic for the wife where how much attention and compassion you have given throughout the day will affect her like and love stats at the end of the day.

Compassion will affect the like stat and depends on how much time you have talked and listened to her, helped her out and done things (not romantic/sexual) together.

Attention on the other hand affects the love stat and depends on how much romantic and sexual attention you have given her like giving gifts, flirting, having sex and being passionate/romantic.

Mediocre amount of compassion/attention will not affect the stats but higher or lower will decrease or increase the stats respectively.

Stats will affect how your wife will behave such as very low like will make her get new friends and spend time with friends instead of you and very low love can make her end up cheating on you and have sexual/romantic affairs with others.

Very high like will make her wanna spend more time and do things with you while very high love will make her more passionate and sexually active with you.

These are just two example aspects of the game which I wanted to give you as an example to show what kind of game it will be.

Payment & Monetization:

I mainly have this game and idea as a passion project and don’t plan to get any money from it therefore you are free to monetize it using methods like patreon or making it a paid game on release as well as keep the gains for yourself or share it with me.

You can contact me via discord.

Alina~#7656

Where I can tell you about the game further by answering your questions and showing you the “wife” in question too.
Hi! Have you find a gamedev yet?
If not, I think I may be able to help